Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Jeremy Meeks is proof that Cheekbones > Forward growth

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Neoliberalism is why I don‘t have a gf
★★★
So I was watching this video about Jeremy Meeks and I was amazed at how bad his forward growth is:

IMG 20201025 134633
IMG 20201025 134705
IMG 20201025 134605

The guy is universally considered a Gigachad so you'd expect him to have overall top-tier features (great eye area, great cheekbones, great jaw etc.) but that's not the case. As you can see he has a subpar Neurocranium/Splanchnocranium ratio so he's far from having that highly attractive warrior skull. To be fair, he's almost recessed.

GPxoewOsungYTXvU1dUlvg

xsye5ydsgtz41.jpg

On the other hand he has god-tier cheekbones and that's what makes him very attractive. It's not a coincidence he got famous thanks to a mugshot, in which you can appreciate the front of his face but don't get to see his profile

21319530-0-image-a-37_1574385284079.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201025_134705.jpg
    IMG_20201025_134705.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 545
He’s gigachad from pics tbf

His facial development is far from optimal and he's balding, give him brown eyes - mediocre chad.

Last edited:
Cheekbones play a huge role in how you look from the front - which is how society views you 99% of the time in daily life

Forward growth mostly affects your side profile, which people rarely see

Cheekbones play a huge role in how you look from the front - which is how society views you 99% of the time in daily life

His forward growth isn't bad. Its just isn't chad tier, just a normie Side profile, which in his case doesn't matter because his front is amazing.

Eye colour halo as an ethnic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There are ethnics that are famous purely because of blue eye colour. They would be subhuman trash if they had brown eyes. Meeks would be an absolute nobody if he had brown eyes, even with his cheekbones

Sharbat_Gula.jpg

arshadkhan.jpg
ae5eb930bccd999921b73ae65f6d4ec1.jpg

His forward growth isn't bad. Its just isn't chad tier, just a normie Side profile, which in his case doesn't matter because his front is amazing.

He has decent forward growth. Some of you have been utterly brainwashed by lookism's PSL Gods.
Meeks has 10/10 front and 8/10 side profile.

Meh is pretty mediocre imho, you'd expect better from a Chad like him

There are ethnics that are famous purely because of blue eye colour. They would be subhuman trash if they had brown eyes. Meeks would be an absolute nobody if he had brown eyes, even with his cheekbones

Sharbat_Gula.jpg

arshadkhan.jpg
Front mogs side, but also this. Give me light blue eyes and maybe I wouldnt be posting here rn.

True tbhngl

His forward growth being just ok doesn't matter with a jawline like this

i know he is gl, but I think people here and on looksmax are overrating him a bit. in that one mugshot he had perfect lighting, expression , angle. in motion i kinda find him underwhelming and he isnt that tall from what ive seen.

He is the proof that: eye area>>>>>jaw

i know he is gl, but I think people here and on looksmax are overrating him a bit. in that one mugshot he had perfect lighting, expression , angle. in motion i kinda find him underwhelming and he isnt that tall from what ive seen.

front of face is far more important than side profile. you can have a shit side profile and still be giga chad these pics prove it

Sharbat_Gula.jpg

arshadkhan.jpg
Exactly, these copers can't accept the fact that eye color changes everything for you.

Yes he really loses a lot on video

So I was watching this video about Jeremy Meeks and I was amazed at how bad his forward growth is:

View attachment 360945View attachment 360946View attachment 360948

The guy is universally considered a Gigachad so you'd expect him to have overall top-tier features (great eye area, great cheekbones, great jaw etc.) but that's not the case. As you can see he has a subpar Neurocranium/Splanchnocranium ratio so he's far from having that highly attractive warrior skull. To be fair, he's almost recessed.

View attachment 360951
xsye5ydsgtz41.jpg

On the other hand he has god-tier cheekbones and that's what makes him very attractive. It's not a coincidence he got famous thanks to a mugshot, in which you can appreciate the front of his face but don't get to see his profile

21319530-0-image-a-37_1574385284079.jpg
I think its his eye area that makes him so attractive to foids. Obviously he has a lot of 10/10 features combined but his eyes are the main one

He has a crash test dummy head structure but he's still like a 9/10

Your example of forward growth is sone soy faggot with a huge beard. That's called frauding.

tfw blue eyes but so disgustingly ugly that it doesnt matter