Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my college education is slowly falling apart

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Fucking hate my major, my faggot teachers, studying, idk everything about “school” these days i dont have any motivation for anymore. Im probably gonna get kicked out of uni for low gpa. I just cant help but not give a shit anymore

What are you studying and how many years left?

gfx, one yr left (two sem)
graphic design? idk what's gfx not a native
it's just 1 year push forward, do you want to be a college dropout piece of shit? no, you don't.

graphic design? idk what's gfx not a native
it's just 1 year push forward, do you want to be a college dropout piece of shit? no, you don't.
I do all the work brocel, i just dont put any time or effort into it

school is fucking inhumane.

I'm never going too college

Fucking hate my major, my faggot teachers, studying, idk everything about “school” these days i dont have any motivation for anymore. Im probably gonna get kicked out of uni for low gpa. I just cant help but not give a shit anymore
OP it's over. From the moment you entered college you were destined to either succeed or fail. People might tell you things could've turned out different, that if you would've just done this or tried harder that things could be some other way, but they aren't that way they are this way. Whatever happens was fated to happen, and there was really nothing you could've done. There's no shame in quitting and LDAR, there was nothing you could do.
Try to get as much sun as possible + stay active, you can do it boyo
:soy: :bluepill:

Sun and being active are good for mental health, which will be helpful to complete formal education, ignorant niggers
I do like sun nigger, but im a roomcel by nature.

@Diocel's college education is also falling apart

Buy yourself a BMW and a vanilla latte!

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81