Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My co-worker killed himself.

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
My co-worker killed himself because his wife broke up with him. He lost a lot of weight like (30kg) due depression and he end up drinking a lot and after he roped. 6 months early I remembered when he have told about his beautiful wife and how they plan to go in vacation. Even his phone when he opened up the phone you could saw his wife as wallpaper. Now he's with Gandy.

brutal, but at least he had sex

My co-worker killed himself because his wife broke up with him. He lost a lot of weight like (30kg) due depression and he end up drinking a lot and after he roped. 6 months early I remembered when he have told about his beautiful wife and how they plan to go in vacation. Even his phone when he opened up the phone you could saw his wife as wallpaper. Now he's with Gandy.
imagine killing yourself over a girl. kinda cucked

Foids kill men

If he had never married that whore, this likely wouldn't have happened. Women only marry for money. I feel bad for these men but they ultimately did it to themselves, if you marry a whore you end up with this result. There's enough red- and blackpill information to go around and if you still don't get it, then maybe you deserve to get divorce raped

It's amazing how much people can get invested in one person.

I just wrote a thread talking about how I get close to people way less than I used to.

Tbh I think this might be one of the reasons why! If you get really attached you can end up devastated if the person doesn't want you in their life anymore. Depending on your personality, etc.

It's so important to be able to stand up on your own without needing others to prop you up.

I said this before, men put all their worth in pulling women, men to feel fulfilled they have to have a family. Normies in our shoes would rope at masse.

nothing of value is lost. i never have mercy for married men.

imagine killing yourself over a girl. kinda cucked
not at all -- so long as you kill her first :feelshaha:

stephen king horror GIF

there's reason it's called 'honor killing' it's honorable :feelskek:
murder-suicides are based :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Brutal NTR, imagine if she fucks Chad in the dead husbands house :lul:
Bluepill really kills tbh :whatfeels:

Brutal NTR, imagine if she fucks Chad in the dead husbands house :lul:
Bluepill really kills tbh :whatfeels:

NTR is common in japan
Japanese toilets pity marry the ugly rice there, so they just nag and bother them. meanwhile the rice goes to work and wastes his life in a terrible work culture

meanwhile high T Yamato the delinquent yakuza chad member on welfare moves next door and breeds the Japanese toilet wives.
apartment complex have huge scandals involving these Changs literally fucking relatively low mileage youngish wife pusi

NTR is common in japan
Japanese toilets pity marry the ugly rice there, so they just nag and bother them. meanwhile the rice goes to work and wastes his life in a terrible work culture

meanwhile high T Yamato the delinquent yakuza chad member on welfare moves next door and breeds the Japanese toilet wives.
apartment complex have huge scandals involving these Changs literally fucking relatively low mileage youngish wife pusi
Omega brutal :lul:
Most realistic genre for normie betabuxxers tbh

Shows how strong and resilient we are having no foids

If he had never married that whore, this likely wouldn't have happened. Women only marry for money. I feel bad for these men but they ultimately did it to themselves, if you marry a whore you end up with this result. There's enough red- and blackpill information to go around and if you still don't get it, then maybe you deserve to get divorce raped
Life is bullshit.

It's so important to be able to stand up on your own without needing others to prop you up.
This is bluepilled crap.:bluepill: We have needs. We crave friendships, relationshps, sex. Without you become mentally ill

Poor gandy. Getting stuck with a ded loser!

Not even Worth his salt

6 months early I remembered when he have told about his beautiful wife and how they plan to go in vacation. Even his phone when he opened up the phone you could saw his wife as wallpaper.

I have no sympathy for cucks

Proof that love is everything. People like us are already dead

What he gets for trusting women

The wife should be jailed for life for being the reason why he took his life

Things a man has to go for a woman is truly underrated. Whereas I bet that wife found a new man to be with within weeks

I said this before, men put all their worth in pulling women, men to feel fulfilled they have to have a family. Normies in our shoes would rope at masse.
Not being able to entice the lust in a woman almost pushed me over the edge.

Not being able to entice the lust in a woman almost pushed me over the edge.
Imagine if you got period of time full of lust and intimacy with a cute girl, and suddenly she decides she needs to move on. Mere thought of going back to complete solitude would push us to rope. Thats probably the case with the divorced Men.

Imagine if you got period of time full of lust and intimacy with a cute girl, and suddenly she decides she needs to move on. Mere thought of going back to complete solitude would push us to rope. Thats probably the case with the divorced Men.
Still better than this situation.

Normies are so weak. 6 months no wife and that nigga already tie the noose :lul: try 30 years

Things a man has to go for a woman is truly underrated. Whereas I bet that wife found a new man to be with within weeks
Weeks? You can pretty much be sure she was already fucking the new guy months before the divorce was even initiated.

For all we know, a new guy was the reason she filed for divorce in the first place.

You mean his wife divorced him?

Sad, but not surprising. Most normie sub average men at my old jobs seemed to define themselves by their wife/family, always saying "me and the missus are going there later" "It's my birthday today, I might finally get some this year if she's in the mood haha" "Going on holiday with my better half next week, it's all that I've had to look forward to" "I'm going to be all alone later, I don't know how I'll cope without her there as she's away for work tonight" etc.

They'd rope after a week if they had to live like me!

I don't feel sorry for a sex haver. How old was he? I hope he died young tbh ngl.

The realisation that he was just a low value betabux must have pushed him over the edge. :feelsbadman:

I agree with this mentality 100%. It's just stupid to give so much of yourself to one person, especially as relationships are often a situation where one person is giving more than the other, thus making you more vulnerable. Having a oneitis or a super-crush is silly but understandable - we have autonomy and should prevent ourselves from falling for someone to the point where we would kill ourselves if they peaced-out or cheated. I would never erase my consciousness over a woman - the closest I would come to considering ending it is when my mother passes away.

Aw erm, I actually lost my mum a couple of years ago. It's tough yeah. Seeing someone her really ill was very tough too. I was trying to do anything I could to save or help her right until the end even after the doctors had given up.

But yeah... we need to stay strong.

@RandomBroCel seems to think I mean you shouldn't value others or you should just be alone or something. I'm really not. I'm just saying don't 100% depend on them to keep your head together. Otherwise if things do go a bit wrong and some people leave or you end up alone even for a fairly short time, you'll crumble.

It's amazing how much people can get invested in one person.

I just wrote a thread talking about how I get close to people way less than I used to.

Tbh I think this might be one of the reasons why! If you get really attached you can end up devastated if the person doesn't want you in their life anymore. Depending on your personality, etc.

this is huge bro 100%

My condolences bro, I can't imagine what that feels like. My sister has passed, was killed by drug dealers apparently, but she had already been outcasted, so I didn't really feel the pain of it. My mother has auto immune illnesses, she has been sick since I was born, so I am numb to most things to do with loss and death now - but when she does go that will probably be the breaking point. If you don't mind me asking, how have you been coping since?

Relationships should always have some form of utility to them, I believe - both ways. Investing time into a oneitis is fruitless, as well as friends who do not truly care about you. You should always have a strong base to stand on, one that does not require people to uplift you, so that friends will simply be an added bonus as opposed to a crutch that is necessary to keep you afloat.

Agreed yeah :)

I'm sorry to hear about your sister and about your mum being ill.

How have I been coping erm... I dunno. It's still hard to believe she's gone. She was also very supportive to me so sometimes I don't know where to turn when before I would have talked to her about something.

It just feels... quiet. Like a big part of life is missing.

But I also realise that this is a part of life. People dying and also losing parents. I just need to keep being me and keep doing my best, etc.

I do also believe in God and in an afterlife so... I do think that probably helps.

this is huge bro 100%

Thanks!

I'm just saying don't 100% depend on them to keep your head together. Otherwise if things do go a bit wrong and some people leave or you end up alone even for a fairly short time, you'll crumble.
dont depend on one person 100 percent but depend on having relationships and sex regularly. I u break up u find someone new relatively soon. Thats what normies do all the time and they are all mentally dependednt on it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back