Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My classmates are closeted faggots

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Weinen In Der Sonne
★★★★
I swear to God, there is no other explanation for this. I’m eating a snack and minding my own business, and one of these wiggers starts showing me thug shaker memes…like, too many to be normal. A good eight or nine. Thug shaker memes aren’t even funny in the first place, it’s just gay niggers. That’s the joke. Gay niggers. No wonder I fucking hate normies, they’re all faggots.

Tons of mine were also: In fact, I believe that memes & shit that "normalize" faggotry are another means by the elites to try & spread it in order to make the population more weaker, effeminate, subservient, etc.

i need to leave this place

thugshaker meme??

ive definitely hit the age limit for internet culture i think

thugshaker meme??

ive definitely hit the age limit for internet culture i think
I yearn for your technophobia

Tons of mine were also: In fact, I believe that memes & shit that "normalize" faggotry are another means by the elites to try & spread it in order to make the population more weaker, effeminate, subservient, etc.
Same with the femboy psyop. I watch nothing but gun content, survivalism, NSBM and NS edits but jewtube is still trying to force-feed me femboy content.