Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My class oneitis didn't know my name after 3 years in class together!!!!!

• Thread starter Blackpilled-cel
  • Start date
Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
I thought she liked me because she is nice to me but she is nice to everybody.

So today the teacher asked her to ask other people for a pen. So she knows I have a lot of pens but when she wanted to ask, she whispered to hr neighbor girl 'what's his name again?'

!!!!!!!!!! I want to kill myself in the most embarrassing and humiliating way possible. I cried on the school toilet. I felt like such an idiot. I never cry but I couldn't hold my tears so I had to go to the bathroom.

I didn't even have time to go home and cry and destroy everything in my house.

I stayed in the toilet for 2 hours after school until the truecel janitor kicked me out but he knew I cried because my eyes were red.:cryfeels:

I had close to no hopes to be with her but this crushed my heart!!!! For three years I thought she liked me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I never felt like this before, hopeless, sad. I want out.

I want to be chad. :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

The:blackpill::feelsohh: is tasty but bitter and it eats me from the inside out that a person like me will never have this girl.

I am pathetic.

Nothing new here, you just discovered that foids dont give a shit if you are alive or dead.

Having an oneitis is the most painful thing an incel can push himself into. Take it from me. I have one.

Just don't. She doesn't like you. She doesn't care about you. Abandon false hope.

she would be know your shoe size if you were a chad.

Feel your pain bro... Just cope until it's all over.:feelsbadman:

Boyo, forget her. You got us and you got cope. We're here bro.

She knew chads name on the first day. She also fucked him a bunch of times. Sorry bro.

You need to give her a reason to remember you...

over for schoolcels

I know how you feel man.

Fucking cucks and their female worship threads, JFL at how pathetic you are, this thread is so fucking pathetic, THIS IS WHY TEENAGERS SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED HERE because we get cucks like crying over girls, just rope.

“Some girl who wouldn’t even make eye contact with me didn’t know my name” no one fucking cares you CUCK, go orbit her some more on Facebook

I cried on the school toilet. I felt like such an idiot. I never cry but I couldn't hold my tears so I had to go to the bathroom.
Sick LARP you beta, fuck I hate teenagers so much.

How many kids in your class? If she does not remember your name in a 25 kids class, there is something wrong with her, not with you.

But you don't hate me. Right, senpai? UwU OwO :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
The teenage “incels” here all massive anime watching spergs who don’t leave their house, sit quietly in class never even attempting to talk to girls. They don’t try to get laid they sit and sperg on discord about anime. You can’t determine if you’re an incel because you expect a girl to magically fall into your lap, do all the work and persevere through your autism.

Fuck teenagers.

I make believe I don’t know Stacies names even when I do. The look on their face is priceless.

That's tragic, OP. I'm sure you are deeply saddened to hear such news.

Don't delude yourself ever again, op. Pic related is a good representation of how most foids feel about most men, so you gotta cast a wide net. No one ever succeeds oneitismaxxing.
ChrisAndMeganUnpixelated

The teenage “incels” here all massive anime watching spergs who don’t leave their house, sit quietly in class never even attempting to talk to girls. They don’t try to get laid they sit and sperg on discord about anime. You can’t determine if you’re an incel because you expect a girl to magically fall into your lap, do all the work and persevere through your autism.

Fuck teenagers.
3739F957 6A21 4B65 BFAE 4D48D3F2011F

:soy::y'all:

Just lol. If you were Chad, she would know with what type of toilet paper you clean your ass off.

As oppose to what, sitting on discord sperging about anime, and never leaving your room? Yep just expect a girl to fall into your lap, bravo.

Teenagers are a JOKE. KYS.
Hello, FaceandLMS.

Your ""onetitis"" is getting fucked by chad right now. Just fucking lol at having a crush in 2k19

I thought she liked me because she is nice to me but she is nice to everybody.

So today the teacher asked her to ask other people for a pen. So she knows I have a lot of pens but when she wanted to ask, she whispered to hr neighbor girl 'what's his name again?'

!!!!!!!!!! I want to kill myself in the most embarrassing and humiliating way possible. I cried on the school toilet. I felt like such an idiot. I never cry but I couldn't hold my tears so I had to go to the bathroom.

I didn't even have time to go home and cry and destroy everything in my house.

I stayed in the toilet for 2 hours after school until the truecel janitor kicked me out but he knew I cried because my eyes were red.:cryfeels:

I had close to no hopes to be with her but this crushed my heart!!!! For three years I thought she liked me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I never felt like this before, hopeless, sad. I want out.

I want to be chad. :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

The:blackpill::feelsohh: is tasty but bitter and it eats me from the inside out that a person like me will never have this girl.

I am pathetic.
When Will the ban Wave happen? We need it

“Bro talking to girls is a meme chad can just grunt and emit body odor and women fall in his lap.”
JFL, I can tell you’re like this,
Wants to get laid, doesn’t talk to girls, sits in room all day getting fatter playing video games and sperging about anime waifus, claim to be incel because women want nothing to do with a spergy r9k type introvert who only leaves the house to go to school. Such an incel.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

How does someone who has subhuman height approach? Sometime you know that a person doesn't like you before you approach.

Go Eat Rice. She doesn’t want to be around you on purpose.

Your first real dose of the blackpill eh? It's okay man the pain will ease off slowly.

Fuck teenagers.

'what's his name again?'
lmaoo so relateable. I remember this one half white half asain foid in 10th grade whisperd to her freind to ask her to ask me a question because she was "too good" to be seen talking to the weirdo subhuman creep like me.

I had the same oneitis in high school, but I was a doormat who used money and gifts to win her attraction. I'm sure you can imagine who that turned out.

Don't delude yourself ever again, op. Pic related is a good representation of how most foids feel about most men, so you gotta cast a wide net. No one ever succeeds oneitismaxxing. View attachment 87490
Yo! That pic is a classic yo
I want it framed and hung on my wall tbh

Sick LARP you beta, fuck I hate teenagers so much.
Bro I want to drink a beer with you so much right now. Only a few sane incels left these days, you're one of them.

OnTopic:
A dude that I've been studying with for 2,5 years didn't know that I was in his class. So I know the feel. But I didn't cry about it on the toilet, lmao.

Also: JFL @crying because of your oneitis. Every dude on this forum will tell you that oneitis is just a mental illness and will go away and that you shouldn't take it serious, but you keep crying about it like your life will end because of it. We, true incels, all had oneitis and we pushed trough it. Take our advice ... forget about her. That's it.

Fucking kids crying like little babies about shit that we oldcels went through like men ... pisses me off

hope is your enemy

Maybe she was just nervous? Jk it over for you youngcel

If you are not chad then you may as well not exist to whores.

Having a oneitis is cuckoldry anyway tbh.

Brutal yet somewhat expected, and possibly to a degree even deserved. Better luck next time OP.

Maybe she just has a bad memory for faces?

I mean, at the same time, if somebody in your class doesn't know your name, you're wasting your life anyway lol

I thought she liked me because she is nice to me

but she is nice to everybody

I am pathetic.
Yes,you are pathetic. You CANT think that she feel something for you if she is nice to everybody.

People like you,who think "she love me" because a femoid is polite with you,are the most pathetic guys on earth.

Learn your lesson and remember something: THERE IS NO FEMOID FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN INCEL.

But she’d remember ever chad she saw walking on the streets in her whole lifetime

But she’d remember ever chad she saw walking on the streets in her whole lifetime
Hence why all foids remember the guy that took their virginity.