Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my class is going on a trip whilst im rotting

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★
ive been skipping school past 6 months, and now im watching neon genesis evangelion, or atleast the end
i lurked the snap group, and they're all smiling and shit, enjoying the end of university- Fucking brutal man, i just want to lie here for 70 hours doing nothing, just stare at a wall, maybe maybe ill become normal

ive been skipping school past 6 months, and now im watching neon genesis evangelion, or atleast the end
i lurked the snap group, and they're all smiling and shit, enjoying the end of university- Fucking brutal man, i just want to lie here for 70 hours doing nothing, just stare at a wall, maybe maybe ill become normal
Sad should probably testosterone maxx

How’s the show?

yup that was my life basically, Just rottening at home while i watch everyone else do the fun shit
Tired Alarm Clock GIF by Boomerang Official
it’s like when we were put on time out back in pre k and had to miss out on the fun activites for the day

The copes always run out someday

yup that was my life basically, Just rottening at home while i watch everyone else do the fun shit
it’s like when we were put on time out back in pre k and had to miss out on the fun activites for the day
Same for me

The most brutal thing is, i don't even enjoy rotting, i want to badly be a coder, skater, anything, fucking anything, but i have genuienly self developed dementia. I don't even fucking play games, i don't watch shows, i do nothing.

The most brutal thing is, i don't even enjoy rotting, i want to badly be a coder, skater, anything, fucking anything, but i have genuienly self developed dementia. I don't even fucking play games, i don't watch shows, i do nothing.
I just browse this forum and play video games

And eat shit goyslop

same, i got tired of playing games and watching anything. Sometimes for a short time i get addicted to something to watch but i loose interest after a couple days and everytime i try to do something i just get a constant reminder of how much of a loser i am so i start loosing motivation to do anything. I have no motivation to even play games anymore

same, i got tired of playing games and watching anything. Sometimes for a short time i get addicted to something to watch but i loose interest after a couple days and everytime i try to do something i just get a constant reminder of how much of a loser i am so i start loosing motivation to do anything. I have no motivation to even play games anymore
trust me, the final cope is to stare at a wall for 7 days, with complete starvation.