Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My childhood best friend is moving in with his rich girlfriend at age 19

BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
This is the most potent sui fuel i've experienced in a while. My childhood mate who used to be awkward little nerd like me where we played games in LAN parties during school, just revealed he is moving out from his parents house and living in a pent house with his rich GF (she uses daddys money) who he has been with for over 5 years.

Meanwhile i'm a suicidal 22 year old kissless virgin laying down rotting inside my parents basement with barley any money to my name.

The only difference between us was that puberty turned him into a changlite while turning me into a subhuman pajeet. Unbelievable how your life changes based purely on your face. It's fucking over, put a bullet in my head.

Legit, shy introverted nerds actually end up okay if they've got the face.

I know your pain. The only person who was ever close to being a good friend of mine turned into a chad, after puberty, while I started down the dark path of an outcast.
It hurts to think, the ways in which we were similar once upon a time, and the joy he knows know.

suicidefuel / itsoverforpeoplewithfriendsthatmogthem....cels

The incel transformation begins in middle school. I'm sorry for your loss OP.

That's sad bro. Puberty does change a lot of things tbh tbh.

Brutal. I feel for you bro.

Reminds me of my younger days, I was best friends with a girl up till age 10. She moved schools and I only saw her again last year (she's 20 now) - she's in her final year at uni and has a job lined up afterwards, starting salary is like ~40k. She has a boyfriend and plans to move in with him soon. While I'm a lonely outcast with no money at all and no degree. We were super close back then and it's sad to see how different her life is to mine now. Can't even be mad at her because she was very nice to me.

I hate it when dads spoil their whore daughters

to find out on St. Elliot's Day of all days

The only difference between us was that puberty turned him into a changlite while turning me into a subhuman pajeet. Unbelievable how your life changes based purely on your face.
Legit, shy introverted nerds actually end up okay if they've got the face.

Unbelievable how your life changes based purely on your face.

nNFyvjo.jpg

People, especially girls, will show all the love and affection in the world to a puppy because they are cute and good looking, but if they see a roach they will scream for its death.

That sounds so good. This honestly gives me more motivation to surgerymax to Chang lite

its amazing the difference in life quality and quantity between a subhuman and a chad/ chadlite

Luckily we have the rope, just one simple and quick jump and this hell is over.

is the changlites gf white or asian or eurasian ?