Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My chadlite friend who sent me his girlfriend's nudes

Seems like chads need to brag now.
It’s like bragging about eating McDonald’s

One night I was studying for an exam I had the next day when a gymmaxxed chadlite friend whom I hadn't seen in a long time called me, so we talked for a bit.
He told me he got a new girlfriend, I already knew about this because some normies at school were talking about how he fucked her in his dad's truck at a party, and also I knew the girl (some other normie who I thought was my friend sent her some pics they took of me and she said I looked ugly as fuck and creepy).
So while I was talking with him he would call his gf a "broke slut" who was obsessed with him and make fun of her for being "poor", he then started sending me screenshots of his chat with her and it was brutal as fuck:
She was literally BEGGING him to let her go to his house and fuck, he didn't want to because his mom was home, and she was saying shit like "I'll be sneaky" and "I won't make a noise" while sending him nudes and saying she loves him and shit like that.
I was already depressed because of my looks so I didn't need to see any of that shit. I told him it's not fair that I'll never have anything like that because of my face and he said "yeah just like it isn´t fair for african kids to die of starvation while we don´t" he was blackpilled as fuck too.
To make things worse he then later sent a photo of me to another female friend and surprise, she also thinks I'm ugly as shit.
Now I was sure as hell I was mysogynistic. I was fucked up lmao I didn't finish studying and failed my exam on the next day.

Tldr: Whores are whores and your friends aren't your friends
Him sending you her nudes was probably equlavent of giving a homeless man cup noodles