Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My chadlite friend who sent me his girlfriend's nudes

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
One night I was studying for an exam I had the next day when a gymmaxxed chadlite friend whom I hadn't seen in a long time called me, so we talked for a bit.
He told me he got a new girlfriend, I already knew about this because some normies at school were talking about how he fucked her in his dad's truck at a party, and also I knew the girl (some other normie who I thought was my friend sent her some pics they took of me and she said I looked ugly as fuck and creepy).
So while I was talking with him he would call his gf a "broke slut" who was obsessed with him and make fun of her for being "poor", he then started sending me screenshots of his chat with her and it was brutal as fuck:
She was literally BEGGING him to let her go to his house and fuck, he didn't want to because his mom was home, and she was saying shit like "I'll be sneaky" and "I won't make a noise" while sending him nudes and saying she loves him and shit like that.
I was already depressed because of my looks so I didn't need to see any of that shit. I told him it's not fair that I'll never have anything like that because of my face and he said "yeah just like it isn´t fair for african kids to die of starvation while we don´t" he was blackpilled as fuck too.
To make things worse he then later sent a photo of me to another female friend and surprise, she also thinks I'm ugly as shit.
Now I was sure as hell I was mysogynistic. I was fucked up lmao I didn't finish studying and failed my exam on the next day.

Tldr: Whores are whores and your friends aren't your friends

Last edited:
Pathetic. I have a chad friend who a few times a month slays on tinder. Sometimes he writes me at night, literally in capslock "I JUST FUCKED THAT BITCH MAN!". I guess his sexhaver friends aren't as impressed with his stories thats why he needs to brag to a fucking cripple about being able to run :lul:

44294.jpg

They don't care as long as he's attractive, their mind is just wired to solely focus on that and ignore all measures of "personality" regardless of what ITcucks say to cope; maybe you could post them here to show her what happens when the personality detector fails, of course. :feelsclown:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

And yet they want to be treated as equals

maybe you could post them here to show her what happens when the personality detector fails, of course. :feelsclown:
I deleted them, I can't jack off to foids who insult me

"I JUST FUCKED THAT BITCH MAN!". I guess his sexhaver friends aren't as impressed with his stories thats why he needs to brag to a fucking cripple about being able to run :lul:
Yup, my uni roommate used so show me topless picks of the sluts he banged, I couldn't take it so I had to drop out:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yup, my uni roommate used so show me topless picks of the sluts he banged, I couldn't take it so I had to drop out:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
ER tier to drop out for this

I came here expecting to see said nudes and am now grossly disappointed to find that there are none.

Damn why are u friends with him

:feelsokman:

Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individuals So Strange?(Duplicate)
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592720Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:59 PM CST
"Are you really neurotypical?" No, I have nothing to gain from feigning atypical cognitive function on an Internet forum. I would like a valid answer to my question. This is very upsetting.
Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592230Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:52 PM CST
Please describe the reason for this behavior to me. I am frustrated by my interaction with beautiful, intelligent, neuro-typical Caucasian female individuals that continue to avoid explicitly stating their intentions.

:feelsokman:

Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individuals So Strange?(Duplicate)
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592720Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:59 PM CST
"Are you really neurotypical?" No, I have nothing to gain from feigning atypical cognitive function on an Internet forum. I would like a valid answer to my question. This is very upsetting.
Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592230Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:52 PM CST
Please describe the reason for this behavior to me. I am frustrated by my interaction with beautiful, intelligent, neuro-typical Caucasian female individuals that continue to avoid explicitly stating their intentions.
Why do you keep posting random ass quotes from a roblox forum

Can relate I used to have a Chad “friend” who would brag about his sex life and once FaceTimed me while getting his dick sucked :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Can relate I used to have a Chad “friend” who would brag about his sex life and once FaceTimed me while getting his dick sucked :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Fucking mogger

Rare Chad w for Sharing her nudes

'Chadlite friend'. Who humiliates you by sending your pics to whores. You need to see the definition of the word 'friend'.

'He is blackpilled bro'. JFL yeah sure. Hes just a dumb sexhaver. Prob doesnt know shit about blackpill.

'Chadlite friend'. Who humiliates you by sending your pics to whores. You need to see the definition of the word 'friend'.

'He is blackpilled bro'. JFL yeah sure. Hes just a dumb sexhaver. Prob doesnt know shit about blackpill.

I'm starting to see why Fat Link unbanned you.

I'm starting to see why Fat Link unbanned you.
I was never banned. My ban before was requested anyways. And i would never ask someone like FatLink for an unban anyways.

So while I was talking with him he would call his gf a "broke slut" who was obsessed with him and make fun of her for being "poor", he then started sending me screenshots of his chat with her and it was brutal as fuck:
She was literally BEGGING him to let her go to his house and fuck, he didn't want to because his mom was home, and she was saying shit like "I'll be sneaky" and "I won't make a noise" while sending him nudes and saying she loves him and shit like that.
Is this shit normal?

JFL at your Chad friends, based assholes.

Foid personnality detector diproved again tho

It literally fucking torture mang, I hated school or ready and only bothered for the chance of getting a gf, but that was my first blackpill

Is this shit normal?
Normal for chad/chadlites and even HTN, college is hypergamy overdrive, foids were fucking dudes they didn't now on the first fucking day, obviously they must be really good at detecting personality

college is hypergamy overdrive, foids were fucking dudes they didn't now on the first fucking day, obviously they must be really good at detecting personality
I was in my 4th year of high school

Normal for chad/chadlites and even HTN, college is hypergamy overdrive, foids were fucking dudes they didn't now on the first fucking day, obviously they must be really good at detecting personality
I meant the getting send female nudes by a friend thing

How the other half live :feelsrope:

I meant the getting send female nudes by a friend thing
It seems like it, being able to fuck is seen as social validation so even chads enjoy bragging about it.

It seems like it, being able to fuck is seen as social validation so even chads enjoy bragging about it.
Yeah, that's the conclusion I came too as well.

I told him it's not fair that I'll never have anything like that because of my face and he said "yeah just like it isn´t fair for african kids to die of starvation while we don´t" he was blackpilled as fuck too.
This is actually kind of based and blackpilled.

I'll take a response like this over normie bluepilled gaslighting.

One night I was studying for an exam I had the next day when a gymmaxxed chadlite friend whom I hadn't seen in a long time called me, so we talked for a bit.
He told me he got a new girlfriend, I already knew about this because some normies at school were talking about how he fucked her in his dad's truck at a party, and also I knew the girl (some other normie who I thought was my friend sent her some pics they took of me and she said I looked ugly as fuck and creepy).
I was already depressed because of my looks so I didn't need to see any of that shit. I told him it's not fair that I'll never have anything like that because of my face and he said "yeah just like it isn´t fair for african kids to die of starvation while we don´t" he was blackpilled as fuck too.
To make things worse he then later sent a photo of me to another female friend and surprise, she also thinks I'm ugly as shit.
Now I was sure as hell I was mysogynistic. I was fucked up lmao I didn't finish studying and failed my exam on the next day.

Send the nudes

There are women who love men who are ugly as fuck. Theres probably guys who think you are ugly as fuck too. Life isnt fair rite mate

Chad friens give us information about how the world works. That's why they're useful and that's why you should have chad friends, but they are not your friends.

Sexhavers and incels are TWO DIFFERENT SPIECIES.