Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My chadlite friend got just one match over 4 days on tinder in curryland.

bipolarjeet

bipolarjeet

Recruit
★★★
He is 186cm (6'1), but that's like being 6'3 in burgerland, has above average face, yet he only got one match over 4 days on tinder and she didn't even reply. 5 girls in school had crush on him yet he is a incel, I don't expect any westoids to understand this. Getting laid in conservative countries even for chads is very hard, like most parents will get mad even for talking to opposite sex. I hate this conservative shithole so much:feelsree:

They are all talking to white chads in USA. Brutal

They are all talking to white chads in USA. Brutal
Mayo cope.
how ugly were the foids? similar thing happened to me in 8 grade
2 were ugly, rest were Stacies. Btw 5 confessed about having crush on him, don't how many actually liked him but never said anything. Girls said they had a crush on you? :chad::banhammer:

Last edited:
Mayo cope.

2 were ugly, rest were Stacies. Btw 5 confessed about having crush on him, don't how many actually liked him but never said anything. Girls said they had a crush on you? :chad::banhammer:
Cope indiancel

Getting laid in conservative countries even for chads is very hard, like most parents will get mad even for talking to opposite sex. I hate this conservative shithole so much:feelsree:
It's a double edged sword tbh.

If the country is too conservative -- hard to get laid, too many women who belong to families which have strict moral guidelines. If the country is too liberal -- hard to get laid, too many women with bullshit high standards and women are way too damn picky. This is why countries with a solid middle ground, like Eastern Europe and Russia, are very good places to try to find a girlfriend if you fall within the low tier normie to upper tier normie category (5-6 range in terms of looks).

Then he is not Chadlite or he’s shadowbanned