Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My chadfish got 100 matches in 3 days but only 2 keep smooth conversations with me and only one of them offered sex date

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
That chick is a 5 and she told me my pic looked like Edward in Twilight so it's a solid 8. JFL if you're sub8 and sign up on tinder in Germany. You gotta be a 9-10 to get constantly sex of higher quality.

Typical foids and unrelenting standards.

Record it for us

How come Tinder won't work for me??? I just wanna browse.

No, you are wrong.

At 7/10 you are able to slay 6/10 girls on tinder, i already made the test.

Dont come to me saying that chadlites need to date 2 points bellow, that kind of thing can only get out of the head of a Sub8 law believer.

No, you are wrong.

Dont come to me saying that chadlites need to date 2 points bellow, that kind of thing can only get out of the head of a Sub8 law believer.
Depends on where you are.

Me and many Germancels here have come to the conclusion that not even chads have much chance here when it comes to tinder. Most foids there just want validation.

Would love pics

Me and many Germancels here have come to the conclusion that not even chads have much chance here when it comes to tinder. Most foids there just want validation.
It's over for German Chads :feelsrope:

Even having good genetics and a perfect complexion, these men still need their looks money and status to get any foid above 7 to message them in a western country.

That speaks volumes about the ability we subhumans have at finding a good at all. If even a German Chad couldn't get a single attractive foid to message him in a day.

Show the Chad pls

This. Post the profile or what's the point in telling us about it? How are we supposed to learn what the standard is if we don't see it?

This. Post the profile or what's the point in telling us about it? How are we supposed to learn what the standard is if we don't see it?
He looks like this
7a80d402302c9c7d3d3db2381261af99

Not sure if it is just "market saturation" or "desensitisation" to being exposed to males of high SMV.

I'll go with women are more versed in the art of Cat/Chadfishing accounts, so pretend to be disinterested to save face. When even DEADPOOL 2 mentioned "being catfished" you know its over.

If anything we need a blackpill documentary where male model men do these experiments to prove to the mainstream that women are shallow and drop their knickers ready for a hump and dump based on mlae looks alone. While rejecting 99% of men offering something more long term.
Then paying women to say and admit its all about looks and her fellow women are full of shit.

I'll go with women are more versed in the art of Cat/Chadfishing accounts, so pretend to be disinterested to save face. When even DEADPOOL 2 mentioned "being catfished" you know its over.
Makes sense. But I've also made experiments with the pics of myself and high-tier normies. Either no match or no reply or they eventually stopped talking. So I don't know whom these foids really keep messaging lol.

Edit : I've already made this chadfish look as legit as possible, no that kind of extremely HD model pics you know.

I also used tyronefish and changfish before and both got 50-60 matches in 3 days. While no foid wanted a sex date with Chang, some foids really fell for the BBC and wanted to mate with my Tyronefish (I wrote 18cm on the profile LMAO).

That chick is a 5 and she told me my pic looked like Edward in Twilight so it's a solid 8. JFL if you're sub8 and sign up on tinder in Germany. You gotta be a 9-10 to get constantly sex of higher quality.
Try a white chad with muscles tbh. I think incels underestimate body game a lot.

Foids are knowledgeable of Chadfishing. If your Chad's pictures are too perfect then you won't get a good response rate.

I did a chadfish here in Germany too and got a lot of matches and they kept chatting with me. Don't know why others here seem to struggle so much with it.

But it is true that if u go directly for sex date many will even reject chad.

This was the chad I used:

He looks 'worse ' than ur chad in my opinion.

No, you are wrong.

You’re right, it’s ridiculous ideas like the sub8 law that draw so much attention from IT, and tbh I can’t blame them for mocking it as it is utter nonsense.

All of you who buy this are gullible NPCs who believe anything put infront of you. He didn't even post an actual pic of the Chadfish he used, let alone pics of conversations with the foids. At least @Reddit_is_for_cucks consistently posts proof.

No, you are wrong.

show us the test results

was it in the west or in brazil?
All of you who buy this are gullible NPCs who believe anything put infront of you. He didn't even post an actual pic of the Chadfish he used, let alone pics of conversations with the foids. At least @Reddit_is_for_cucks consistently posts proof.

but he's much worse. he posted a pic of a solid 6/10 guy who got a few very pathetic matches

he chadfishes with a giga-chad

Most foids there just want validation.
Agree. Of course foids are looking for sex with Chads but I think the number one priority for them is opened Tinder to see how many matches and messages they got even though they only will respond to Chads, it´s like Instagram for them where they post pictures to get a ton of likes and validating comments to make them feel good, desirable and significant.

Was about 5 months ago. Was a guy in a suit, slightly ethnic I think. He did it side by side with the gigachad for comparison.

We'd have to ask him to find the post.
Dude, you have to mention who you're talking about here.
I think you're talking about Reddit_is_for_cuck's experiment the other month with the curry? He didn't get horrible matches for being sub8, he got okay matches whilst being a brown curry. That was proof of the racepill far more than sub8 theory.

Dude, you have to mention who you're talking about here.
I think you're talking about Reddit_is_for_cuck's experiment the other month with the curry? He didn't get horrible matches for being sub8, he got okay matches whilst being a brown curry. That was proof of the racepill far more than sub8 theory.

nah, it was a better looking guy

this was a few months before that

lol no chad would slay hard

Lol You are probably too autistic.

nah, it was a better looking guy

this was a few months before that

@Bronzehawkattack

These are the ppl I did my experiments with.

1)

Normie

Got barely any matches and the matches he did get were ugly/fat as girls. It was really hard to get their numbers.

I couldn’t talk about sex or they would get disinterested. It was really hard to get dates with even ugly girls. 2 numbers and 1 date.

BAB54B49 7963 42CD BC39 55EA27CFD81E

2)

Currycel

He got 3 matches per day. But most didn’t reply. He got 3 numbers in a week from 3-5/10s.

And 2 girls agreed to go on a date with him.

I was not able to talk about anything sexual aswell in text convos. Didn’t get nudes
2085A0D1 4EB1 4A41 8177 1DB97AF4206F

3)Chad

God mode. I can say anything I want and still get bare numbers. Most swipes end up in a match. Girls message first.

I can sext them and they get turned on. I can add them on snap and easily get nudes. Girls obsess over him and they are texting him all the time, getting worried when I don’t reply back.

Literally god tbh

93B35B9D 0C21 4E1E 994A 17D9B18EAA54

Last edited:
show us the test results

was it in the west or in brazil?
I deleted the prints but i can do again, i just need VST or whogivesafucc pictures, i already made 2 threads asking for their pictures but nobody gave a fuck.

And Brasil IS IN THE WEST.

@Bronzehawkattack

1)

Normie

Got barely any matches and the matches he did get were ugly/fat as girls. It was really hard to get their numbers.

I couldn’t talk about sex or they would get disinterested. It was really hard to get dates with even ugly girls. 2 numbers and 1 date.

View attachment 66952

2)

Currycel

He got 3 matches per day. But most didn’t reply. He got 3 numbers in a week from 3-5/10s.

I was not able to talk about anything sexual aswell in text convos. Didn’t get nudes
View attachment 66953

3)Chad

God mode. I can say anything I want and still get bare numbers. Most swipes end up in a match. Girls message first.

I can sext them and they get turned on. I can add them on snap and easily get nudes. Girls obsess over him and they are texting him all the time, getting worried when I don’t reply back.

Literally god tbh

View attachment 66954
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I deleted the prints but i can do again, i just need VST or whogivesafucc pictures, i already made 2 threads asking for their pictures but nobody gave a fuck.

And Brasil IS IN THE WEST.

Most of us will never go to brazil.

Can someone send me a chad pic set, so I can chadfish for fun?

3)Chad

Literally god tbh

93b35b9d-0c21-4e1e-994a-17d9b18eaa54-png.66954
This is Brett Maverick, a 10/10 giga Chad.

This is Brett Maverick, a 10/10 giga Chad.

That is also @Reddit_is_for_cucks who has basically completely assumed the life of Brett Maverick online as a 24/7 Chadfishing experiment now replacing what was formerly called "life". I don't blame him. It's probably better than reality. It's like VRing as a Chad.

@Bronzehawkattack

1)

Normie

View attachment 66952

2)

Currycel

View attachment 66953

3)Chad

Literally god tbh

View attachment 66954
Even your normie pic mogs me to hell. Damn:feelsohh:

That is also @Reddit_is_for_cucks who has basically completely assumed the life of Brett Maverick online as a 24/7 Chadfishing experiment now replacing what was formerly called "life". I don't blame him. It's probably better than reality. It's like VRing as a Chad.

I am just showing the true blackpill. How chads are treated because of their bone structure.

If I had his body I’ll post 100x more potent blackpill. I am limited by the technology of time atm.

It’s basically like an MMO

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back