Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My cat's hunter eyes(light green/grey) mog me

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
Even my cat mogs me.

PM for pics, stunning as fuck.
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
jagged0 said:
Even my cat mogs me.
PM for pics, stunning as fuck.
Uuuhhh, news flash. Of course your cat’s eye area mogs you you shouldn’t be surprised, the term “hunter eyes” is taken from animals who HUNT (notice how all hunter animals have vertically narrow eyes with no upper lid exposure and positive orbital vector AKA “hunter eyes”?), that’s where the term came from in the first place. If you don’t look like a husky or a leopard/cat then it’s over for you. Cat face theory is real.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Cats and big cat like tigers and lions tend to have hunter eyes. Wolves also have those as well.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
My dog has round beta prey eyes. She doesn't even have blue eyes either. Still incel despite being female (not allowed to fuck other doggos).
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
incelman said:
Cats and big cat like tigers and lions tend to have hunter eyes. Wolves also have those as well.
The term hunter eyes came from hunter animals. All hunter animals including shoebill, American bald eagle, huskies, cats, leopards, etc all have “hunter” eyes. They are called “hunter eyes” because “HUNTER” animals have them.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Octopusgun2 said:
The term hunter eyes came from hunter animals. All hunter animals including shoebill, American bald eagle, huskies, cats, leopards, etc all have “hunter” eyes. They are called “hunter eyes” because “HUNTER” animals have them.

While us incels tend to have prey eyes like Gazeles, deers, antelopes and rabbits.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
incelman said:
While us incels tend to have prey eyes like Gazeles, deers, antelopes and rabbits.

Speak for yourself.
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
incelman said:
CopingGymcel said:
Speak for yourself.
Fuck off Normie
If your eye area is god or top tier then there’s no way you can be an Incel, eye area is the most important part of your face.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Octopusgun2 said:
If your eye area is god or top tier then there’s no way you can be an Incel, eye area is the most important part of your face.

Having small hunterish eyes don't automatically make them good. There's so much more to it. Most incels I've seen don't have huge and round prey eyes.
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
If your eye area is god or top tier then there’s no way you can be an Incel, eye area is the most important part of your face.
Having small hunterish eyes don't automatically make them good. There's so much more to it. Most incels I've seen don't have huge and round prey eyes.
Vertically narrow, no upper lid exposure, no under eye bags (positive orbital vector + high set cheekbones), positive/neutral canthal tilt...That’s all what you need to have a god tier eye area. If they resemble a cat’s then that’s it they are hunter eyes.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Octopusgun2 said:
Vertically narrow, no upper lid exposure, no under eye bags (positive orbital vector + high set cheekbones), positive/neutral canthal tilt...That’s all what you need to have a god tier eye area. If they resemble a cat’s then that’s it they are hunter eyes.

I have all of that and my eyes aren't all that special. I lack in masculine brow ridge and good eyebrows mostly. My eyes aren't bad by any means, but far from top tier eyes.
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Vertically narrow, no upper lid exposure, no under eye bags (positive orbital vector + high set cheekbones), positive/neutral canthal tilt...That’s all what you need to have a god tier eye area. If they resemble a cat’s then that’s it they are hunter eyes.
I have all of that and my eyes aren't all that special. I lack in masculine brow ridge and good eyebrows mostly. My eyes aren't bad by any means, but far from top tier eyes.
Well, to have no upper lid exposure you need to have low set eyebrows and having low set eyebrows makes your nasion look masculine. Unless your upper lids are hidden by a layer of fat and you have high set eyebrows then your eyes aren’t really hunter. Post pics of your eye area.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Octopusgun2 said:
Well, to have no upper lid exposure you need to have low set eyebrows and having low set eyebrows makes your nasion look masculine. Unless your upper lids are hidden by a layer of fat and you have high set eyebrows then your eyes aren’t really hunter. Post pics of your eye area.

My brows are low set, they're just really light. I've had hooded eyes since birth.
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Well, to have no upper lid exposure you need to have low set eyebrows and having low set eyebrows makes your nasion look masculine. Unless your upper lids are hidden by a layer of fat and you have high set eyebrows then your eyes aren’t really hunter. Post pics of your eye area.
My brows are low set, they're just really light. I've had hooded eyes since birth.
Like I said, if you REALLY have all the mentioned features then post pics of your eye area.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Octopusgun2 said:
Like I said, if you REALLY have all the mentioned features then post pics of your eye area.

I'm not gonna post that shit on the forum. I can PM you if you are so curious about my eyes, lol.
 
Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,100
Online
20d 4h 31m
Octopusgun2 said:
Uuuhhh, news flash. Of course your cat’s eye area mogs you you shouldn’t be surprised, the term “hunter eyes” is taken from animals who HUNT (notice how all hunter animals have vertically narrow eyes with no upper lid exposure and positive orbital vector AKA “hunter eyes”?), that’s where the term came from in the first place. If you don’t look like a husky or a leopard/cat then it’s over for you. Cat face theory is real.

Humans are hunters too. We evolved as pack hunters. Its why humans are the best distance runners by far. Our large brains and opposable thumbs make up for our physical weaknesses compared to other animals.
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,639
Online
122d 15h 45m
Please post pics of catto.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
@Octopusgun2 Can't send you PM. I think you need to delete some messages.

Octopusgun2 has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent.
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
commander_zoidberg said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Uuuhhh, news flash. Of course your cat’s eye area mogs you you shouldn’t be surprised, the term “hunter eyes” is taken from animals who HUNT (notice how all hunter animals have vertically narrow eyes with no upper lid exposure and positive orbital vector AKA “hunter eyes”?), that’s where the term came from in the first place. If you don’t look like a husky or a leopard/cat then it’s over for you. Cat face theory is real.
Humans are hunters too. We evolved as pack hunters. Its why humans are the best distance runners by far. Our large brains and opposable thumbs make up for our physical weaknesses compared to other animals.
But humans don’t share the same eye area as hunter animals do. Stop trying to dive deep into definitions when it comes to Lookism.
 
not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,364
Online
0
Fuck, another painfully stupid post here.
 

Similar threads

OriginalTruecel
Replies
8
Views
282
Broly
Broly
Misogynist Curry 卐
Replies
30
Views
1K
Misogynist Curry 卐
Misogynist Curry 卐
Mulattocel
Replies
10
Views
314
Reprisial
Reprisial
mrqwerty
Replies
31
Views
880
uo89997
uo89997
Adson
Replies
2
Views
152
lemon21
lemon21
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top