Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My cat's hunter eyes(light green/grey) mog me

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Even my cat mogs me.

PM for pics, stunning as fuck.

jagged0 said:
Even my cat mogs me.
PM for pics, stunning as fuck.
Uuuhhh, news flash. Of course your cat’s eye area mogs you you shouldn’t be surprised, the term “hunter eyes” is taken from animals who HUNT (notice how all hunter animals have vertically narrow eyes with no upper lid exposure and positive orbital vector AKA “hunter eyes”?), that’s where the term came from in the first place. If you don’t look like a husky or a leopard/cat then it’s over for you. Cat face theory is real.

Cats and big cat like tigers and lions tend to have hunter eyes. Wolves also have those as well.

My dog has round beta prey eyes. She doesn't even have blue eyes either. Still incel despite being female (not allowed to fuck other doggos).

incelman said:
Cats and big cat like tigers and lions tend to have hunter eyes. Wolves also have those as well.
The term hunter eyes came from hunter animals. All hunter animals including shoebill, American bald eagle, huskies, cats, leopards, etc all have “hunter” eyes. They are called “hunter eyes” because “HUNTER” animals have them.

Octopusgun2 said:
The term hunter eyes came from hunter animals. All hunter animals including shoebill, American bald eagle, huskies, cats, leopards, etc all have “hunter” eyes. They are called “hunter eyes” because “HUNTER” animals have them.

While us incels tend to have prey eyes like Gazeles, deers, antelopes and rabbits.

incelman said:
While us incels tend to have prey eyes like Gazeles, deers, antelopes and rabbits.

Speak for yourself.

incelman said:
CopingGymcel said:
Speak for yourself.
Fuck off Normie
If your eye area is god or top tier then there’s no way you can be an Incel, eye area is the most important part of your face.

Octopusgun2 said:
If your eye area is god or top tier then there’s no way you can be an Incel, eye area is the most important part of your face.

Having small hunterish eyes don't automatically make them good. There's so much more to it. Most incels I've seen don't have huge and round prey eyes.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Having small hunterish eyes don't automatically make them good. There's so much more to it. Most incels I've seen don't have huge and round prey eyes.
Vertically narrow, no upper lid exposure, no under eye bags (positive orbital vector + high set cheekbones), positive/neutral canthal tilt...That’s all what you need to have a god tier eye area. If they resemble a cat’s then that’s it they are hunter eyes.

Octopusgun2 said:
Vertically narrow, no upper lid exposure, no under eye bags (positive orbital vector + high set cheekbones), positive/neutral canthal tilt...That’s all what you need to have a god tier eye area. If they resemble a cat’s then that’s it they are hunter eyes.

I have all of that and my eyes aren't all that special. I lack in masculine brow ridge and good eyebrows mostly. My eyes aren't bad by any means, but far from top tier eyes.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I have all of that and my eyes aren't all that special. I lack in masculine brow ridge and good eyebrows mostly. My eyes aren't bad by any means, but far from top tier eyes.
Well, to have no upper lid exposure you need to have low set eyebrows and having low set eyebrows makes your nasion look masculine. Unless your upper lids are hidden by a layer of fat and you have high set eyebrows then your eyes aren’t really hunter. Post pics of your eye area.

Octopusgun2 said:
Well, to have no upper lid exposure you need to have low set eyebrows and having low set eyebrows makes your nasion look masculine. Unless your upper lids are hidden by a layer of fat and you have high set eyebrows then your eyes aren’t really hunter. Post pics of your eye area.

My brows are low set, they're just really light. I've had hooded eyes since birth.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
My brows are low set, they're just really light. I've had hooded eyes since birth.
Like I said, if you REALLY have all the mentioned features then post pics of your eye area.

Octopusgun2 said:
Like I said, if you REALLY have all the mentioned features then post pics of your eye area.

I'm not gonna post that shit on the forum. I can PM you if you are so curious about my eyes, lol.

Octopusgun2 said:
Uuuhhh, news flash. Of course your cat’s eye area mogs you you shouldn’t be surprised, the term “hunter eyes” is taken from animals who HUNT (notice how all hunter animals have vertically narrow eyes with no upper lid exposure and positive orbital vector AKA “hunter eyes”?), that’s where the term came from in the first place. If you don’t look like a husky or a leopard/cat then it’s over for you. Cat face theory is real.

Humans are hunters too. We evolved as pack hunters. Its why humans are the best distance runners by far. Our large brains and opposable thumbs make up for our physical weaknesses compared to other animals.

Please post pics of catto.

@Octopusgun2 Can't send you PM. I think you need to delete some messages.

Octopusgun2 has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent.

commander_zoidberg said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Humans are hunters too. We evolved as pack hunters. Its why humans are the best distance runners by far. Our large brains and opposable thumbs make up for our physical weaknesses compared to other animals.
But humans don’t share the same eye area as hunter animals do. Stop trying to dive deep into definitions when it comes to Lookism.

Fuck, another painfully stupid post here.