Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My cat just killed a giant moth

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I was trying to LDAR in my bed then i hear some weird noises , i turn on the lights and a mother fucking giant moth bigger than a farkin pigeon is trying to scape from my cat , She damaged this thing and prevented it from flying so i just crushed it and threw it from my window , Im fucking terrified of insects cuz bees used to fuck with me when i was a kid , My cat just saved my day , I love her so much. But that motherfucking moth was abnormally big , i just had a bad day then this shit happens , My cat trolled the demiurge and his shitty synchronicities , Now i must keep my guard up just in case this fucking universe tries to throw more shit at me.

Also im not sure if this thing was a moth cuz it had a big stinger or some kind of pointy thing at the end of the abdomen , wtf im truly cursed :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
I was trying to LDAR in my bed then i hear some weird noises , i turn on the lights and a mother fucking giant moth bigger than a farkin pigeon is trying to scape from my cat , She damaged this thing and prevented it from flying so i just crushed it and threw it from my window , Im fucking terrified of insects cuz bees used to fuck with me when i was a kid , My cat just saved my day , I love her so much. But that motherfucking moth was abnormally big , i just had a bad day then this shit happens , My cat trolled the demiurge and his shitty synchronicities , Now i must keep my guard up just in case this fucking universe tries to throw more shit at me.

Also im not sure if this thing was a moth cuz it had a big stinger or some kind of pointy thing at the end of the abdomen , wtf im truly cursed :dafuckfeels:
can u take a picture of it

can u take a picture of it

i already threw this shit from the window and i dont have a phone :feelsbadman: , Also its dark outside and my eyes are fucked at night.

mother fucking giant moth bigger than a farkin pigeon is trying to scape from my cat
That's some SciFi fucking shit :feelswhat:
Gigabased cat tho :yes:

I'm also terrified of insects. Fucking things shouldn't exist.

My cat legit chases after flies, catches them every time and eats them.

Moths are cute.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

Fuck that.

Anything with more than 4 legs can fuck right off.

In other countries they use cats to protect the home from rodents and insects

In other countries they use cats to protect the home from rodents and insects
Tfw one of my cats cant hunt at all

At least the other outdoor one does

i already threw this shit from the window and i dont have a phone :feelsbadman: , Also its dark outside and my eyes are fucked at night.
wtf does that mean. are you trolling or what.

english is fine, but you said you got no phone.

Ah , Well i had to sell it cuz im poor as fuck and mexico economy sucks , plus i dont really need it , I only used that shit for watching videos while playing games.