Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My cat is one of those cats that likes boxes :3

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I wish I could take a video but too high inhib so I took few pics tbhtbh ngl
I am just high af tbnhthb but I was laughing my ass off when I started playing with him, he just went crazy tbhthb
Here's him hunting my finger hehe
he looks so naked without a collar tbhthbh

j f l
f
l
@ this
cbdDVFM.jpg

@knajjd lifefuel for you boyo

Wow money to poop converter that has toxoplasmosis gondii in its asshole that unironically affects your behaviour and may even make you gay

Wow money to poop converter that has toxoplasmosis gondii in its asshole that unironically affects your behaviour and may even make you gay
elab. Does my cat do poo poo and if I eat his poo poo it make me retard and gay?

Hes adorable tbh

elab. Does my cat do poo poo and if I eat his poo poo it make me retard and gay?
It's a parasite that affects rats behaviour that has "unkown" effects on humans at best
Have fun

What's his name ?
inb4 too high inhib to say it.

So how can it enter me? Answer my question ngl
Ever rub your face in your cat?
It's not like you have to lick its asshole.
Are you trying to be clever and do a gotcha or something? Literal Reddit

Ever rub your face in your cat?
It's not like you have to lick its asshole.
Are you trying to be clever and do a gotcha or something? Literal Reddit
I don't lick his asshole. You said toxoplasmosis gondii in its asshole

I would love to have a pet, they're a God tier cope.

cats mog even with incel tier eyes

I would love to have a pet, they're a God tier cope.
Get one tbhtbh you can either buy or adopt. Honestly I wish I had 2 dogs and 2 cats, and 2 parrots, that would be so dope

Get one tbhtbh you can either buy or adopt. Honestly I wish I had 2 dogs and 2 cats, and 2 parrots, that would be so dope
Can't. Still live with parents.

Jfl at getting a male cat and not a sexy little foid cat who struts around with her vag in the air

Cute cat! I thought all cats liked boxes

Cats are not soy. Cats mog dogs.

I fucking hate cats. Ungrateful little shits! I hope yours is a good kitty though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back