Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My career studies cuck me so hard

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Inside the room 24/7 because I have classes since I wake up and before going to sleep.

Can't gymmax because the trip alone would make me late to my classes.

Can't hangout with incel bros because I have classes on saturdays too :feelsree:

Only day I have free is sundays and even then is not free because of the shit ton of assignments and projects :reeeeee:

If you have free time and could be doing something outside you fucking should! Wagies can probably also confirm this.

The 0 exposition pill is destroying me

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Either way you lose. Neeting: the new meta.
Honestly I don't know why people studymaxxx/wageslavemaxxx in our current era where efforts are unrewarded and kindness isn't well received.
Neeting and sucking off the cancer of society instead of it consuming you should be the prime goal of every man who has been spat by everyone and cast out for not completing unrealistic standards.

Honestly I don't know why people studymaxxx/wageslavemaxxx in our current era where efforts are unrewarded and kindness isn't well received.
Neeting and sucking off the cancer of society instead of it consuming you should be the prime goal of every man who has been spat by everyone and cast out for not completing unrealistic standards.
I don't want to be dependant on my parents

what's ur plan for when ur parents hit the bucket? NEETing isn't sustainable.
Offing myself kek or try to apply for welfare.
Don't ever think I am going to contribute to the whore of Babylon.

suicide is soy no based person considers touching a rope tbh
Cucked is to be alive and experiencing how cancerous this world is and how it is going to worsen in time.

and self-respect mog them
Easier said than done when in this world you also need these fuckers to get a job.
How can you ignore the faggots whose connections might take you to places to wageslave.
Hence why I don't wish to work.
Imagine wanting to find a life time prison by talking to maniacs who despise you only for existing.

why is the toilet pfp back :feelsohgod:
This forum is coded poorly,on my side I always had this toilet AVI and not the based gif, if I hadn't checked out my profile I wouldn't have known I had another AVI ngl