Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Buddies Wedding Day

Hate-cel

Hate-cel

Banned
-
In sitting at this table reflecting on how ive fucked up thus far in life. I swear to god, I just want to run up on this stage and blow my brains out.

This is the shit I realized ill never have.

Money
A GF
Children
Friends
Family
A community to belong to

Why fucking live?

I'm gonna be there soon, I can't imagine going through this; specifically, because my buddy told me he deeply desires a blond instead. Yet, we get NO OPTIONS.

why would you cuckold yourself by going to a mans wedding as an incel. are you a masochist?

This one you have. We love you brah.

Aww thanks man.

Every minute here is so excruciating man smh. I had no one to come with. I'm at this hige table where no one will sit with me.

Like its so obvious whos incel in the room.

Aww thanks man.

Every minute here is so excruciating man smh. I had no one to come with. I'm at this hige table where no one will sit with me.

Like its so obvious whos incel in the room.
That reminds me of my own thread about how having friends IRL is overrated for an incel. Why would you want to be in a situation like that as an incel, for fucks sake.

Bear it through by posting here with us and avoid going to shit like that next time.

why would you cuckold yourself by going to a mans wedding as an incel. are you a masochist?

My manlet buddy from childhood escaped inceldom sooo....idk. I'm just here to pretend I'm happy for him

That reminds me of my own thread about how having friends IRL is overrated for an incel. Why would you want to be in a situation like that as an incel, for fucks sake.

Bear it through by posting here with us and avoid going to shit like that next time.

Yea I really should have told him it was too short of notice for me to make it.This shit is legit killing me.

I'm gonna take a pic In a min just to demonstrate the level of inceldom ive acheived. Like NOBODY will sit with me. People have elected to stand rather than sit at my table.

avoided some future SuicideFuel for not having any friends at all for this to happen

Attachments

• IMG_4obdgv.jpg
    IMG_4obdgv.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 68
what PSL rating was the femoid. was she a landwhale?

Idk what PSL ratings are but her smv is pretty high at the moment. Shes short AF but just turned 18, nice body, cute face, bubbly personality. Above average like 6-7/10.

The thing that fucks me up is my buddy is like 5',5" and 28 years old and hes bout to marry a primetime 18yo.

His stats

College degreecel
Lives with parentscel
Gymcel (bearmode 5',5" 260lbs)

Its really fucking me up cus hes like living proof that maybe its not all about LMS. Like I can't reconcile how this guy did it.

Its really fucking me up cus hes like living proof that maybe its not all about LMS. Like I can't reconcile how this guy did it.
you said it he's betabuxxing. and if its any consolation 50 percent of marriages end in divorce.

you said it he's betabuxxing. and if its any consolation 50 percent of marriages end in divorce.

Well a part of me wants to beleive they are actually happy with each other. I just cant help but be suicidally jealous.

Like i wouldnt mind being BB to a loyal GF if there is such thing.

Sounds boring, especially if religion is mixed in.

i have been thinking of that since high school as i saw people with their groups of friends and gfs

Idk what PSL ratings are but her smv is pretty high at the moment. Shes short AF but just turned 18, nice body, cute face, bubbly personality. Above average like 6-7/10.

The thing that fucks me up is my buddy is like 5',5" and 28 years old and hes bout to marry a primetime 18yo.

His stats

College degreecel
Lives with parentscel
Gymcel (bearmode 5',5" 260lbs)
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: