Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My brother just mocked me with his girlfriend

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
I was sitting by the window reading and all of a sudden I hear laughing. I look out and they are standing there pointing and laughing at me.They did this for like 2 minutes straight. This world is so fucked up.

crazy man :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsrope:
your own blood doing that to you, proves anyone, regardless of whether they are blood or not, cannot fully be trusted

Don't worry; I expect him to start crying when his precious femoid branches up.

brutal shit man

yes. thats enraging that you cannot do anything about it or maybe you can with some beER.

You will need that rage,believe me:society:

If he was a true bro he’d let you smash her.

I hate those people, not only was he luckier than you but he also must annoy you with his whore. jesus why dont you just fight him? if he does something remotely close to that again just trow a punch to his face, really sometimes the answer to problems are your fists. worst case scenario he beats you up, best case scenario he wont bother you anymore.

I hate those people, not only was he luckier than you but he also must annoy you with his whore. jesus why dont you just fight him? if he does something remotely close to that again just trow a punch to his face, really sometimes the answer to problems are your fists. worst case scenario he beats you up, best case scenario he wont bother you anymore.
He's really well trained from the gym. He's shorter than me (I'm 5 11' he's like 5 8') but I'm like death tier frame. I only weigh 145 and have super narrow shoulders (literally like 14"). He would probably beat me up pretty bad.

Now you don't have a brother anymore.

I would have beat him tbh, maybe not at that time but that's fucked. Or at least make some shit that'll hurt him too.

Random black pills hurt always

He's really well trained from the gym. He's shorter than me (I'm 5 11' he's like 5 8') but I'm like death tier frame. I only weigh 145 and have super narrow shoulders (literally like 14"). He would probably beat me up pretty bad.
A baseball bat is a great leveler....

How old are you guys? This story sounds like shit high school boys do.

No he's chadlite.
Sulfuric acid is your friend
He is 29 but still lives at home.
Put laxatives and toxic chemicals in his food and drinks whenever you get the chance, not to kill him but just enough to make him suffer
go to the gym and hire dark triad bodybuilders to beat him up
He's shorter than me (I'm 5 11' he's like 5 8')
Humiliate him for being shorter than you whenever you get the chance
He is 29 but still lives at home.
Put minoxidil in whatever shampoo bottles or hair products he's using to thin out his hair then stop after a month or so he doesn't grow it back

Last edited:
I was sitting by the window reading and all of a sudden I hear laughing. I look out and they are standing there pointing and laughing at me.They did this for like 2 minutes straight. This world is so fucked up.
Are you Tunisian?

Are you Tunisian?
Nah
Sulfuric acid is your friend

Put laxatives and toxic chemicals in his food and drinks whenever you get the chance, not to kill him but just enough to make him suffer

go to the gym and hire dark triad bodybuilders to beat him up

Humiliate him for being shorter than you whenever you get the chance

Put minoxidil in whatever shampoo bottles or hair products he's using to thin out his hair then stop after a month or so he doesn't grow it back
The minoxidil is a good idea