Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brother is sleeping next to his girlfriend right next to my bed in our hotel room

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka
★★★★★
This seriously makes me feel like a fucking loser, I just want to feel the warmth of a foid but I am incapable of being loved I am facing away from them at this very minute because I just feel suicidal having to look at them.

This hurts. :(

its ok man , not everyone is lucky enough

He got blessed with the chad genes while I got the worst genes out of my entire bloodline

I reverse-mog my bloodline

He got blessed with the chad genes while I got the worst genes out of my entire bloodline

I reverse-mog my bloodline
I feel you man. All of my family around my age have relationships, made their own families, generally were popular/chads in HS, meanwhile i got the short end of the stick and got bad genetics, bullied throughout school, and haven’t even looked a girl in the eye

So over

I feel you man. All of my family around my age have relationships, made their own families, generally were popular/chads in HS, meanwhile i got the short end of the stick and got bad genetics, bullied throughout school, and haven’t even looked a girl in the eye

So over
It’s even more brutal when I was in HS I’d see their weightlifting records on the wall and stuff. I can’t escape the mog wherever I go

That sounds like it would fucking suck a lot, sheesh.

Why are you sleeping next to your brother and his gf?

Should not have come with them in the first place

This seriously makes me feel like a fucking loser, I just want to feel the warmth of a foid but I am incapable of being loved I am facing away from them at this very minute because I just feel suicidal having to look at them.

Been there, felt that :worryfeels:

this is self inflicting torture. Why the fuck are you even there. get the fuck out and get another room ffs

Why are you sleeping next to your brother and his gf?
Im not we are in seperate beds

My brother is sleeping with his gf and I am on my own

god I'd die seeing that

Are you a cuck ? Unironically :feelskek:

Oh my god, I am so sorry you had to experience that

You’ll never have a girlfriend and if you do she’ll cheat on you.

GRAPE THAT FUCKING WORTHLESS MEAT HOLE CHAD CUM RECEPTACLE (in mein kraft)

Break or minimize all you connections with sex havers unless they will help you to escape inceldom

You should’ve gone and slept next to your brother’s gf