Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My brother is 39yo. Heroin addict. Lives with my dad. Delivers pizzas. Destroyed teeth from smoking heroin but he is still getting PUSSY.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
All because he is a Chad Lite. His FACE is so much better than mine. He is literally The Biggest Loser but since he has a nice Face he can still get laid.

LOL at wageslaving and becoming a beta provider. This fucker is a total loser but since he is handsome it doesn't matter.

I remember the Horror of 1997 when i was 14 and he was 18 pounding those high school girls pussys. I had to turn the volume up on my tv to try and not hear the sounds of that. Thank god for FF7/Symphony of the Night/Goldeneye. Took me out of that hell.

LOL at wageslaving and becoming a beta provider. This fucker is a total loser but since he is handsome it doesn't matter.

Chad can literally be a mentally unstable, physically abusive, homeless addict criminal and foids will still leave their wealthy, caring, healthy, happy Chadlite husbands for him.

that brings up the fact that ur 35

Thank god for FF7/Symphony of the Night

I think you're going to make it OP.

heroin kills. that's a good cope there.

Just smoke heroin bro

It's over buddy boyo. I feel you though, my dad and brother height and face mog the hell out of me.

I remember when I was 18 and my 14 yo sister was bringing home boys. Feels like shit. Ofcourse foids are easymode so she married Chadlite and never did drugs.
My brother is schizoid truecel tho.

Yep, I know dozens of examples of this myself.

Looks are everything.

I remember when I was 18 and my 14 yo sister was bringing home boys. Feels like shit. Ofcourse foids are easymode so she married Chadlite and never did drugs.

did u say "yass gurrl slayerr"

But is it prime pussy or landwhale pussy?

that reminds me I was almost diagnosed schizotypal.

How tall is he compared to you? Also it's over.

:feelsseriously:

Choose:
>Single mother family
>Cuck father family

Chad can literally be a mentally unstable, physically abusive, homeless addict criminal and foids will still leave their wealthy, caring, healthy, happy Chadlite husbands for him.
:feelsahh::feelsgah::blackpill::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Cuck father family
Legit cuckold.
She's not even his daughter. He took my Mom back after they were divorced for 1 year. My sister has never met her biological father. He ran when my mom got pregnant. I vaguely remember him.

Both of Dad's real children are incel.

don't neglect teeth hygiene

the true god of chads

If you are chad,no matter how fuck up you are,you will always have a girl in youe bed

like I said, pray for an accidental overdose.