Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my brother fucks his girlfriend in our room while i am in the living room

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
he basically has been doing this for at least the 4th time , i don't show i am bothered by it but i am !!!:feelsohgod:
they even tried to hook me up with her sister but after we talked irl she made it seem like she is into me but the whore ignored every atempt i made to further the realationship she says "oh am shy too" like yeah whore we seem connected but are you fucking kiddimng me:reeeeee::reeeeee: she probably
realized how mentally unstable amd ugly i am my fucking deformed face has a sleepy eye and looks like a deranged psychopqty that wilp eat and cannablise you . fuck all of them i hate every fuckig human that isn't incel people are such assholes they do not know what it feels like to be the other guy

I can relate to this.

Wait for them to finish and when they'll finish, throw javel to them.

Good thing I don't have siblings

he basically has been doing this for at least the 4th time , i don't show i am bothered by it but i am !!!:feelsohgod:
they even tried to hook me up with her sister but after we talked irl she made it seem like she is into me but the whore ignored every atempt i made to further the realationship she says "oh am shy too" like yeah whore we seem connected but are you fucking kiddimng me:reeeeee::reeeeee: she probably
realized how mentally unstable amd ugly i am my fucking deformed face has a sleepy eye and looks like a deranged psychopqty that wilp eat and cannablise you . fuck all of them i hate every fuckig human that isn't incel people are such assholes they do not know what it feels like to be the other guy
You know you have only one CHOice to deal with this situation fucking make that chad pay and rape his hole (all in VIDEO GAME) :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I wouldn't allow their sex drive to keep me from my room if I shared, I'd make sex at home very difficult for them by barging in and refusing to leave.

Kinda wish I got an opportunity like that, in my life I never got any chance just handed to me like that.

You have to share a room with your sibling jfl, over

My brother also wanted to bring his high tier gf to our home to fuck, but as a conservative older brother I told not to and threatened him that I'd tell about this to our parents:feelsthink:
Never will I ever let a degenerate whore enter in my house:feelsokman:
Kinda wish I got an opportunity like that, in my life I never got any chance just handed to me like that.

Watch and jerk off in the corner next time:feelsLSD:

I'm an only child but I can only imagine how bad it feels... Being "cucked" by your own brother

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back