Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My brother called me and said he wants me to come over

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
At first i felt happy since noone ever talks to me or wants to hang out. My own brother didn't speak to me for half a year. However after talking to him it became clear that he just needs help to carry some furniture in his house. I told him to fuck off and that i'm not helping him. This is probably the last time i'll be talking to him, since i'm dying soon. Fuck him. My own brother just wants to use me. I will never help anyone ever again. i hate everything.

At first i felt happy since noone ever talks to me or wants to hang out. My own brother didn't speak to me for half a year. However after talking to him it became clear that he just needs help to carry some furniture in his house. I told him to fuck off and that i'm not helping him. This is probably the last time i'll be talking to him, since i'm dying soon. Fuck him. My own brother just wants to use me. I will never help anyone ever again. i hate everything.
Why he didn't talk to you?

Why he didn't talk to you?
Cause he got married. The second he got married he cut all contact with me.At the wedding he even sat me in the futhest table from him. I hate him.

Cause he got married. The second he got married he cut all contact with me.At the wedding he even sat me in the futhest table from him. I hate him.
You two dont get along?

We used to, but his wife deosn't like me, and he is obedient to her, so he cut me out and doesn't speak to me anymore.
That's some brother. Cutting off with someone you grew up. Pathetic

My brother threatened to sue me unless I did work for him which he decided I owe him. I told him off and I didn't speak to him at all for nearly 10 years and have basically cut him off at this point. I only see him at family gatherings like Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Basically it proved to me that you cannot rely on anyone, and everyone, even your own family will stab you in the back if they think they can make a few bucks.

Ah, family. Only coming around when they need something.

How could you not love them?

My brother threatened to sue me unless I did work for him which he decided I owe him. I told him off and I didn't speak to him at all for nearly 10 years and have basically cut him off at this point. I only see him at family gatherings like Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Basically it proved to me that you cannot rely on anyone, and everyone, even your own family will stab you in the back if they think they can make a few bucks.
Big truth. Only one you can rely on is your wallet and bank account.

i will miss you if you kill yourself

We used to, but his wife deosn't like me, and he is obedient to her, so he cut me out and doesn't speak to me anymore.
Your brother seems distracted OP sounds like something is getting in between you two. Would be a shame if something happened to her. Real shame

"Last seen Tuesday "

:lul::lul::lul: the dude's still around.

so he didnt off himself like he threatened. everyone knew it was attention seeking, anyways :feelsmage:

I'm glad he's still alive, but not suffering I hope.

its an prey or get preyed upon world

a Battle royale where the most degenerate shitter wins , while some people are placed at the finish line by default ( born rich / stacy / genetically superior and wealthy )

Pussy outweighs all, fax