Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My brother called me and said he wants me to come over

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 7h 16m
At first i felt happy since noone ever talks to me or wants to hang out. My own brother didn't speak to me for half a year. However after talking to him it became clear that he just needs help to carry some furniture in his house. I told him to fuck off and that i'm not helping him. This is probably the last time i'll be talking to him, since i'm dying soon. Fuck him. My own brother just wants to use me. I will never help anyone ever again. i hate everything.

NeverBeenFine

NeverBeenFine

Greycel
1d 7h 36m
WawelDragon1683 said:
At first i felt happy since noone ever talks to me or wants to hang out. My own brother didn't speak to me for half a year. However after talking to him it became clear that he just needs help to carry some furniture in his house. I told him to fuck off and that i'm not helping him. This is probably the last time i'll be talking to him, since i'm dying soon. Fuck him. My own brother just wants to use me. I will never help anyone ever again. i hate everything.
Why he didn't talk to you?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 7h 16m
NeverBeenFine said:
Why he didn't talk to you?
Cause he got married. The second he got married he cut all contact with me.At the wedding he even sat me in the futhest table from him. I hate him.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
160d 21h 25m
WawelDragon1683 said:
Cause he got married. The second he got married he cut all contact with me.At the wedding he even sat me in the futhest table from him. I hate him.
You two dont get along?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 7h 16m
Caesercel said:
You two dont get along?
We used to, but his wife deosn't like me, and he is obedient to her, so he cut me out and doesn't speak to me anymore.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
160d 21h 25m
WawelDragon1683 said:
We used to, but his wife deosn't like me, and he is obedient to her, so he cut me out and doesn't speak to me anymore.
That's some brother. Cutting off with someone you grew up. Pathetic

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Autistcel, >20: no date, no kiss, no holding hands
157d 19h 18m
Caesercel said:
That's some brother. Cutting off with someone you grew up. Pathetic

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
129d 17h 37m
My brother threatened to sue me unless I did work for him which he decided I owe him. I told him off and I didn't speak to him at all for nearly 10 years and have basically cut him off at this point. I only see him at family gatherings like Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Basically it proved to me that you cannot rely on anyone, and everyone, even your own family will stab you in the back if they think they can make a few bucks.

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
Ah, family. Only coming around when they need something.

How could you not love them?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
248d 16h 32m
CrackingYs said:
My brother threatened to sue me unless I did work for him which he decided I owe him. I told him off and I didn't speak to him at all for nearly 10 years and have basically cut him off at this point. I only see him at family gatherings like Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Basically it proved to me that you cannot rely on anyone, and everyone, even your own family will stab you in the back if they think they can make a few bucks.
Big truth. Only one you can rely on is your wallet and bank account.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 4h 54m
i will miss you if you kill yourself

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★★★
28d 23h 31m
WawelDragon1683 said:
Sounds like a huge faggot

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

ja era
★★★★
43d 8h 11m
"Last seen Tuesday "

:lul::lul::lul: the dude's still around.

so he didnt off himself like he threatened. everyone knew it was attention seeking, anyways :feelsmage:

UnderScore

UnderScore

Started from the bottom and im still going lower
★★★★
11d 2h 30m
WawelDragon1683 said:
Your brother seems distracted OP sounds like something is getting in between you two. Would be a shame if something happened to her. Real shame

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
59d 18h 31m
Dotrinfobe said:
"Last seen Tuesday "

:lul::lul::lul: the dude's still around.

so he didnt off himself like he threatened. everyone knew it was attention seeking, anyways :feelsmage:

I'm glad he's still alive, but not suffering I hope.

Izayacel

Izayacel

ADEL EID"
★★★★★
25d 48m
CrackingYs said:

its an prey or get preyed upon world

a Battle royale where the most degenerate shitter wins , while some people are placed at the finish line by default ( born rich / stacy / genetically superior and wealthy )

RollD20

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
103d 11h 44m
Pussy outweighs all, fax

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★
29d 1m
The whole situation seems very autistic.
Like how an IT cuck would describe Incels being immature and not willing to put effort into relationships.
This forum is after all, full of IT cucks, foids, Chads and CIA/FBI glowniggers.

Alas, we are in full blown j-wish, marxist, subversion/demoralization/destruction of the West.
And since 90% of what Alex Jones said during the last 10/20 years have so far proven to be 100% true,
I am willing to believe almost any story in this forum.

We are living in a Clown World ( :feelsclown: ~honk ~honk ) after all.

Back to the topic:
If your brother called you to "help move some furniture", maybe that is a subtle way he found to ask you to come over for him to talk/vent with you.
After all, as you described, his wife is the typical foid beta cuck exploiter, and has him by the balls, and he likes that.

Your brother, as you described, is a beta cuck faggot.
And, even if he doesn't listen to you, or even if he doesn't care, you have an OBLIGATION to drop nuclear Black Pills on him.

As a beta cuck masochist faggot your brother probably don't care about her being disloyal.
In fact, that might even turn him on.
So there is no point in exposing her whore behavior, he is already aware of that.

However! I am sure he doesn't want the toxic relationship to end, he likes suffering after all.
Instead tell him that his "wife" is going to divorce him soon enough. When he asks "why?" tell him that it is obvious, she is a leech and will find a richer cuck to pay her ever increasing bills.

That should keep him in his toes, and also give you some peace.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8