Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My brother attempted suicide twice

• Thread starter fakechadtullycel68
  • Start date
this makes no sense at all
Aside from the.... 10 comments max pertaining to the OP story, just faggitry, kiketry, and nothing pertaining to the story at all.

122 comments so far

ZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzz

Shitskins need to be banned

Seriously they hate order and humanoid laws

Wild animals

tldr + dont care + tell him to stream it on facebook

sounds alarmingly like my life

Edgy+shitskin= no one cares
Your not going to get famous here like this, you will only get mass reported and ignored and forgotten like those before you (+ whiter than you btw).
Your under 18, mentally at least, the more you post here the closer you get to your ban, and I will dump a huge pile of shit in your profile when that happens.

At the end of the day no matter what it is, im not a true a subhuman just a failed chadlite to mid-low tier normie

I grew up in a liberal shithole with an emasulating bitch cunt of a mother, and a weak faggit, drunk of a father from Ireland. My father didn't deserve all the shit he got because my evil mother would LOVE to start fights and begged me to hit her so she could have something to tell the family about how I was out of control (which I didn't, just a family scapegoat).

Our family was fucked up, and my parents would show up to public events in bruises from fighting each other. I was kinda a slow kid with hearing problems that got me held back in grade school. Teachers would punish me for being TOO SOCIAL (talking to people more than they wanted, fucking subservient Jew faggits)

Before I joined the ZOG military my brother tried committing suicide..... A month or two before I joined. Then maybe a month or two while I was in.

I was an asshole to my brother in youth trying to jestermaxx and be liked by the popular kids to no avail because I had the social skills of a potato from being locked in a ((play))room from 1-8 yrs old (why have me if you would lock me away fuckers) whenever I wasn't out without neighbors, friends etc. I would dog on my own brother, my own family. Fucking evil.

I wasn't allowed to be out during the weekdays cuz 'muh homework and it gave me the social IQ of a potato.

I got thrown in dumpsters, bullied as a TELLEtubby (that show), in public school until I GOT FUCKING EXPELLED FOR FIGHTING BACK AND TOOK A BATHROOM TILE TO A WHITE FUCKERS FACE (in pretty much 2nd grade)

My sister tormented me.

My brother got tormented by me for all the shit that was projected onto me, and it was wrong. Don't get me wrong, at 8 years old+ but I projected it onto my brother and to this day it torments me,

My brother tried killing himself from a bottle of..... Advil by swallowing the entire of bottle and trying to OD from it in a parking lot until his former best friend found him .. It will kill you ..... After a while.... Whether cry for help or genuine KYS, it was there

He hallucinated in ER and he couldn't tell shit honestly. This shit haunts me because I was trying to help him come down and it was fucked to say lightly. He was hallucinating with random shit, and sometimes meaningful shit from our family. The whole point is he never deserved this shit. And I perpuatated to an extent

My merciless cunt of a mother,wanted me to drive the mini van he tried killing himself home and my brother tried killing himself to "dear agony" by Breaking Benjamin on a loop

To this day this song haunts me, but tonight I'm playing on loop because I have nothing else to do on a Saturday but feel his pain.

I can't imagine to the depth my brother was feeling this, but fuck does it hurt.

I genuinely feel like at as an 8 yr old child I failed my brother at age 30. I didn't leave high school til 19.

I didn't deserve this incel life as a psychotic, possibly sociopathic monster of truth telling to normie faggits who sold our country, families, and people out to evil, possibly alien psychopaths that plot our demise

I feel like i could've done better back in the day and I failed him. Period.

To this day he buys into liberal soy, but I feel like I contributed to it somehow.

Shits haunting mane.

No one deserves what we went through, im just sad because of it.
>Bullying your subhuman brother being a chadlite
Kys nigger

Yes also my sub 8 theory on how people on this forum can’t rate applies as well. For people like @Verxis @Mentally lost cel who believe in sub 8 theory no offense but you guys don’t know what a real 8/10 is.
Sounds like a cope.

His fag brother probably killed himself because of him kekw.
Good riddance.

Yes also my sub 8 theory on how people on this forum can’t rate applies as well. For people like @Verxis @Mentally lost cel who believe in sub 8 theory no offense but you guys don’t know what a real 8/10 is.
Elab

Fuck off nigger

Useless subhuman

well well well..

At the end of the day no matter what it is, im not a true a subhuman just a failed chadlite to mid-low tier normie

I grew up in a liberal shithole with an emasulating bitch cunt of a mother, and a weak faggit, drunk of a father from Ireland. My father didn't deserve all the shit he got because my evil mother would LOVE to start fights and begged me to hit her so she could have something to tell the family about how I was out of control (which I didn't, just a family scapegoat).

Our family was fucked up, and my parents would show up to public events in bruises from fighting each other. I was kinda a slow kid with hearing problems that got me held back in grade school. Teachers would punish me for being TOO SOCIAL (talking to people more than they wanted, fucking subservient Jew faggits)

Before I joined the ZOG military my brother tried committing suicide..... A month or two before I joined. Then maybe a month or two while I was in.

I was an asshole to my brother in youth trying to jestermaxx and be liked by the popular kids to no avail because I had the social skills of a potato from being locked in a ((play))room from 1-8 yrs old (why have me if you would lock me away fuckers) whenever I wasn't out without neighbors, friends etc. I would dog on my own brother, my own family. Fucking evil.

I wasn't allowed to be out during the weekdays cuz 'muh homework and it gave me the social IQ of a potato.

I got thrown in dumpsters, bullied as a TELLEtubby (that show), in public school until I GOT FUCKING EXPELLED FOR FIGHTING BACK AND TOOK A BATHROOM TILE TO A WHITE FUCKERS FACE (in pretty much 2nd grade)

My sister tormented me.

My brother got tormented by me for all the shit that was projected onto me, and it was wrong. Don't get me wrong, at 8 years old+ but I projected it onto my brother and to this day it torments me,

My brother tried killing himself from a bottle of..... Advil by swallowing the entire of bottle and trying to OD from it in a parking lot until his former best friend found him .. It will kill you ..... After a while.... Whether cry for help or genuine KYS, it was there

He hallucinated in ER and he couldn't tell shit honestly. This shit haunts me because I was trying to help him come down and it was fucked to say lightly. He was hallucinating with random shit, and sometimes meaningful shit from our family. The whole point is he never deserved this shit. And I perpuatated to an extent

My merciless cunt of a mother,wanted me to drive the mini van he tried killing himself home and my brother tried killing himself to "dear agony" by Breaking Benjamin on a loop

To this day this song haunts me, but tonight I'm playing on loop because I have nothing else to do on a Saturday but feel his pain.

I can't imagine to the depth my brother was feeling this, but fuck does it hurt.

I genuinely feel like at as an 8 yr old child I failed my brother at age 30. I didn't leave high school til 19.

I didn't deserve this incel life as a psychotic, possibly sociopathic monster of truth telling to normie faggits who sold our country, families, and people out to evil, possibly alien psychopaths that plot our demise

To this day he buys into liberal soy, but I feel like I contributed to it somehow.

Shits haunting mane.

Lol to gaslightiski in building 2800

White males get nothing in this society go die in pissisrael

My sister tormented me.

Shits haunting mane.

i get bullied two bro and otcast in society.