Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My brother attempted suicide twice

• Thread starter fakechadtullycel68
  • Start date
You lost life on easy mod as chadlite

suck dick
Dude is clearly not a chadlite. No Chadlites are rotting on this forum there’s no failed chadlite the most attractive people on this forum cap at HTN at best and they are arguable HTNs.

Genuine Chadlites would never rot on a fucking incel forum man.

Dude is clearly not a chadlite. No Chadlites are rotting on this forum there’s no failed chadlite the most attractive people on this forum cap at HTN at best and they are arguable HTNs.

Genuine Chadlites would never rot on a fucking incel forum man.
you wanna bet on that?

Sub 8 theory and dark triad maxxed

Women literally date sociopaths and serial killers
Sub 8 theory is cope lmfao. Sub 8 theory is just Normie worship and pretty much is said by people who can’t properly rate. also what features make you think you’re a chadlite.

Dark triad theory is very true but it’s not just personality its looks as well lmfao.

Dark triad best example is Richard Ramirez who literally had insane bones and gifted facial structure.

Lol.

Definitely autistic

But ya, I hope you find what you need to. I feel ya
Stop callin us names and go do something meaningful. You call us niggers but your original post reads like it was written by a nigger who can barely read or write. You're pissed off about your jewish colonial masters? You can go fight for Russia or Palestine against globohomo.

you wanna bet on that?
Yes also my sub 8 theory on how people on this forum can’t rate applies as well. For people like @Verxis @Mentally lost cel who believe in sub 8 theory no offense but you guys don’t know what a real 8/10 is.

When did I insult whiteness? :feelskek:

I was insulting you for being an incel while also having chadlite genetics, you're living on easy mode

Like I said, go geomaxx or something nigga. White men have big dating advantage in foreign countries, go pull a chink foid or someone

Sure Jew

If whites have the advantage its because we are actually human unlike KIKES or non whites which you are probably the former

Keep gas lighting kike.

WPWW

You don't get it. We here live in constant rage to fight against people like you. You won't be allowed to post here much longer. Ban incoming.

Imagine having the privilege of being born into an Aryan body consisting of chadlite genetics, only to still become an incel. Go geomaxx or smthn nigga
JFL if you think op is a real failed chadlite. He’s most likely a Normie or even a LTN who overrates himself

I love how none of the responses are about the story

Just non whites niggering lol

You're pissed off about your jewish colonial masters? You can go fight for Russia or Palestine against globohomo.
There it is

Youre not mad at me nigger lol

JFL if you think op is a real failed chadlite. He’s most likely a Normie or even a LTN who overrates himself

I live in America

The average 7 is like a 4.

The average 4 is subhuman (white)

The average subhuman is non existent

The average nigger just smells and gets a boost from beast loving white foids that love dogs and smelly foul smelling chimp/human hybrids. Niggers are literal subhuman hence the difference in classifications

I live in America

The average nigger just smells and gets a boost from beast loving white foids that love dogs and smelly foul smelling chimp/human hybrids. Niggers are literal subhuman hence the difference in classifications
There's no saving america from within. The zog infestation is too deep. To defeat america and globohomo, you have to fight them on the battlefield.

7 can get a stacy what cope is this
Becky High tier at best

Imaginenot understanding hoeflation

Otherwise high tier normies are marrying literal landwhales

Enough with this nigger jew gaslighting you can't break me lol

There's no saving america from within. The zog infestation is too deep. To defeat america and globohomo, you have to fight them on the battlefield.
Yes.

I live in America

I live in America too JFL. A chadlite Is not something common if you weren’t like top 5 - top 10 most attractive people in your HS (excluding rich private schools which genuinely has many Chadlites) then the reality is you aren’t a chadlite.

A chadlite would be someone like Ronaldo

my brother tried killing himself to "dear agony" by Breaking Benjamin on a loop
lmaooooo

y not 'crawling' by linkin park? even better

49C7FDCF 5372 4E44 A5D7 C8652153C5B1

If your face isn’t looksmatched around this level you aren’t chadlite

I live in America too JFL. A chadlite Is not something common if you weren’t like top 5 - top 10 most attractive people in your HS (excluding rich private schools which genuinely has many Chadlites) then the reality is you aren’t a chadlite.

A chadlite would be someone like Ronaldo
If Ronaldo is chadlite territory, the average man is like 2-3

I understand the argument but naw.

Stop

Becky High tier at best

Imaginenot understanding hoeflation

Otherwise high tier normies are marrying literal landwhales

Enough with this nigger jew gaslighting you can't break me lol
They would rather choose a tall 7 than some faggot model

AND STILL NOTHING ON THE OP STORY

Feds.is

He should have gone ER instead

They would rather choose a tall 7 than some faggot model
A tall person is an automatic 7 wtf are you on?

Most celebrities are like 5'7 5'9 kikes

If Ronaldo is chadlite territory, the average man is like 2-3

I understand the argument but naw.

Stop
Bro he’s chadlite lol. Real chads would be like Brad Pitt, hemsworth, Alain Delon

So you're just a fucking retard at the end of the day, well at least you served as a fellow ZOGbot I can't hate you too much
How does does ZOG operate without grooming children for 13 years of their life?

Im glad I was retarded in school, knowing what I know now, I would've did what they did in bully (in bully video game)

College expensive mane

you wanna bet on that?
Hey if u wanna argue against my inceldom I would love to meet up with ur cousin/sister then shitskin...... It would prove I'm a fakecel for sure......

Stupid nigger

Hey if u wanna argue against my inceldom I would love to meet up with ur cousin/sister then shitskin...... It would prove I'm a fakecel for sure......

Stupid nigger
Literally admitting to be a fakecel

this also pertains nothing to the topic
The topic was already presented by me in my OP then countered by a fucking kike, which got countered by the OP

I give you credit, youre gaslighting 102 material.

Reverse uno bitch