Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My brain is forgetting that women exist in a sexual sense

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am approaching 6 months NoFap and now my brain is slowly forgetting that women exist in a sexual sense. No women appear in my dreams. When I see foids in games/anime/IRL, I have no horniness, no desire nor lust. Slowly but surely I will become like Gandhi, a mental eunuch with extreme sexual restraint. I recommend long term NoFap for trucels who want to forget about foids and slowly surpress that sex drive out.

If only I could accomplish this. Sadly, my years of constant fantasizing about Shay, my "oneitis", mean I think about her at all points of the day, sexual and non-sexual.

Of-course, I also have obsessive tendencies from ASD.

you're reaching magnitudes of enlightenment never seen before.

If only I could accomplish this. Sadly, my years of constant fantasizing about Shay, my "oneitis", mean I think about her at all points of the day, sexual and non-sexual.

Damn that sucks. I can't give any specific advice but some Jew pills and meditation help reduce sex drive. Also reducing caffeine usage and sugar consumption helps. Also I found that deconstructing your attraction to a foid and psycho analyzing yourself reduces attraction to foids. You get to see how primitive your brain is when you psychoanalyze your sexual desires.

I rarely ever get a lustful feeling towards foid, but when I do, I go home, write down the foids features. Then I focus in on all the flaws the foid has and on how primitive my own brain is. This kills any lust completely after some time.
Every foid, even the best looking of foids has some flaw.

Welcome to my world.

Nofap’s me. Fuck being 18 with a high sex drive. I can’t stop thinking about sex 24/7 and it’s ruined my life. I’d give anything to kill my libido.
Welcome to my world.
Aren’t you like 40?

what do i get for never fapping

6 months? you should be flying by now

What a huge fucking cope. You're going to meet a prime-aged female IRL -- work colleague, someone close to you, a Stacy cousin -- but your adaptive unconscious itself will respond with desire and longing for their love, physical affection, and being allowed to use their bodies as sex dolls. I've seen men at work perk up involuntarily when such a female is hired -- and I'm talking men in their 50s and such. It doesn't come from the neo-cortex but somewhere much deeper that you can't probe and control. Lol if you think you've defeated it boyo.

anything special for literally never doing it once in my life?
Not scientifically speaking, no. But spiritually probably according to a good portion of religious texts (Christian/Hindu/Buddhist etc.).

Severing the desire from our brains , I managed to do the same cuz im farkin dying and at least my body doesnt push me to breed cuz he knows its over for us at this point. is a good thing for subhumans like us , Even if we reproduce we just create more subhuman slaves and suffering.

What a huge fucking cope. You're going to meet a prime-aged female IRL -- work colleague, someone close to you, a Stacy cousin -- but your adaptive unconscious itself will respond with desire and longing for their love, physical affection, and being allowed to use their bodies as sex dolls. I've seen men at work perk up involuntarily when such a female is hired -- and I'm talking men in their 50s and such. It doesn't come from the neo-cortex but somewhere much deeper that you can't probe and control. Lol if you think you've defeated it boyo.
I don't think that is the case. I haven't ever had a oneitis in years and my lust for any foid lasts a day at best. And I very very rarely lust after any foid.
Severing the desire from our brains , I managed to do the same cuz im farkin dying and at least my body doesnt push me to breed cuz he knows its over for us at this point. is a good thing for subhumans like us , Even if we reproduce we just create more subhuman slaves and suffering.
True I would never have kids in this world even if I was a tallfag white GigaChad tbh. This world is too cursed.

GET UP MEN!

I have a plan!

IMG 20210417 212528 633

- in chigongcraft

Based truecel. :feelsYall:

Dude what the actual fuck. There is no way you are being serious:feelskek:. How old are you?

Definitely will try this. I would do anything to kill my sex drive since I know I will be dying alone.
I am 21 currently so will this work for me?

This is pretty respectable. I go through phases of this but can never keep it going.

:feelsugh:

What's your free testosterone level at?

I am approaching 6 months NoFap and now my brain is slowly forgetting that women exist in a sexual sense. No women appear in my dreams. When I see foids in games/anime/IRL, I have no horniness, no desire nor lust. Slowly but surely I will become like Gandhi, a mental eunuch with extreme sexual restraint. I recommend long term NoFap for trucels who want to forget about foids and slowly surpress that sex drive out.
Tell me more about not being hornier :feelsautistic: how it's like?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back