Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My brain completely scrambled when a cute stacy touched my hand today.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
The professor sent some cute stacy to help me set up some equipment on the computer because it wasnt there.
She was being nice while helping me and I even got to touch her hand when she was handing me some stuff (God damn I'm pathetic)
It's crazy to say this, but that brief moment of a cute stacy being nice to me and making brief physical contact with me was the best thing that happened to me in such a long time.
It's really sad to think about how such trivial encounters with females can give an incel like me such lifefuel.
I'm in such a shameful disgusting state, I see cucks getting hugs from girls all the time no problem, meanwhile I'm ecstatic just because I briefly brushed against a females hand and talked to her briefly.
giphy.gif

If that happened to me I'd be terrified she'd falsely accuse me of sexual harassment

That same hand she touched you with later went on to jerk off Chad.

rage fuek

MODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

jk bro hope you enjoyed it that's the most contact with her you will be getting.

Fuck man I feel you. Same shit happens to me.

The professor sent some cute stacy to help me set up some equipment on the computer because it wasnt there.
She was being nice while helping me and I even got to touch her hand when she was handing me some stuff (God damn I'm pathetic)
It's crazy to say this, but that brief moment of a cute stacy being nice to me and making brief physical contact with me was the best thing that happened to me in such a long time.
It's really sad to think about how such trivial encounters with females can give an incel like me such lifefuel.
I'm in such a shameful disgusting state, I see cucks getting hugs from girls all the time no problem, meanwhile I'm ecstatic just because I briefly brushed against a females hand and talked to her briefly.
giphy.gif
The dog pill op the dog pill
Just ignore her op I had a A similar situations I just remembered that this cute girl would fuck a dog that touch me

yea I get that feel too

If that happened to me I'd be terrified she'd falsely accuse me of sexual harassment
^^^^^^^^^^^
this fakecel is lucky
im really anxious about this because a week ago one of the guys i used to talk with in a class got expelled and it was all a big bs and everyone knew it but they didnt care, he was kinda chadlite too
not even chads are getting out with it

women are succubi
don't let them steal your mana

Reported for bragging tbh:feelswhat:

Their presence is torture

imagine the dopamine rush of being a Chad and getting this (and more) constantly from Stacy

try not to let the delusions eat you

I want to exprience something like this but i'm too high inhib and this gives me stress/anxiety.

imagine the dopamine rush of being a Chad and getting this (and more) constantly from Stacy
Chad has overused it so it's takes a lot more for him to feel that.

no matter how blackpilled you are, we are still slaves to our bluepilled biology

relatable AF. little stuff like that make me so happy that i want to kill myself sometimes

I'll never experience that

When I was working at a deli, I was working with an older foid who I still found attractive. I made a mistake and she saw, so after the customers left she got next to me and held my hands and told me to avoid doing it again. It was just a friendly gesture, but was the closest thing I’ve experienced to intamacy from a female and god damn it felt amazing

When I was working at a deli, I was working with an older foid who I still found attractive. I made a mistake and she saw, so after the customers left she got next to me and held my hands and told me to avoid doing it again. It was just a friendly gesture, but was the closest thing I’ve experienced to intamacy from a female and god damn it felt amazing
"Held my hands" :chad:
Damn I only briefly brushed up to her hand while your over here having hand sex with a milf

It's because we are completely starved of human contact. Just imagine how fucked up your brain chemistry must be for this to happen.

"Held my hands" :chad:
Damn I only briefly brushed up to her hand while your over here having hand sex with a milf
Bro I wasn’t trying to compare or brag or anything like that. I was just relating to what you were talking about. That foid has a Chad bf and that was the only time anything like that has happened to me.

Bro I wasn’t trying to compare or brag or anything like that. I was just relating to what you were talking about. That foid has a Chad bf and that was the only time anything like that has happened to me.
I'm just joking I know you weren't trying to brag