Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid said bye to me today

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
muslim foid lab partner said bye to me after lab today. i left before them to go piss, come out and pass them in the halls not even looking at them and she said "bye copewiththerope" tbh i felt like such a chad, or just thought man that has to be what a chad feels like x1000000. dopamine rush was legit tbh holy shit boyos. maybe i can ascend with a muslim foid. shes young tho and still in hs cuz she does college courses i guess through some program. help me get to be a chad boyos. or is it over still?

Man, I haven't even talked to a girl in years. My major is 98% men. Guess being in one of the hardest STEM majors at a top school will do that.

Man, I haven't even talked to a girl in years. My major is 98% men. Guess being in one of the hardest STEM majors at a top school will do that.
Not a bad thing...Can just focus merely on studyceling without bullshit.

Copewiththerope is a rather strange name tho

They only do that to gauge your orbiter potential. You dont exist to these bitches unless they want something from you.

She was only polite,boyo. Dont make ilussions.

yeah it feels good when they say your name ngl

No motivation man. I just stay in my room on my computer all day.
Haven't made friends with the other STEMcels? Do you live in a dorm? I commute so I don't get the entire college "experience", if you will...Just do my work and head home.
yeah it feels good when they say your name ngl
yea mannnnn....i was like fuuuuuuuuuaaaaarkkkk in my head.
MARRY HER
tbh it would be legit...she's def a virgin and modest being a muslim...but i'm not muslim and white. her family wouldn' allow it tbh

"bye copewiththerope" jfl

Haven't made friends with the other STEMcels? Do you live in a dorm? I commute so I don't get the entire college "experience", if you will...Just do my work and head home.

Yes man, I live in a dorm. I have no friends.

You may have a chance,
YOU MUST A C S E N D for us!

I find Islamic women to be very polite. Probably because they are used to getting smacked if they are not.

bragging much?:feelshehe:

>"foid said bye to me"
What a chad

I want to fuck the muslim foid from the story.

same. plump tits and can def tell under her dresses she has a bod. fuaaaark boyo.

same. plump tits and can def tell under her dresses she has a bod. fuaaaark boyo.
giphy.gif

Convert to Islam and marry her.

Copewiththerope is a rather strange name tho
It’s probably the best name on the site. Sums up my life and many others here, presumably including his own.

tbh im a cuck for this foid i think about this encounter still and get hard. i see her around campus, too, she's in 2 of my classes tbh. fuark

Forget it. She's reserving herself for a gl male.

This is ur chance to get a jb,dont waste it

They only do that to gauge your orbiter potential. You dont exist to these bitches unless they want something from you.
This. Poor op got so much lifefuel from a foid spraying chads cum out of her mouth, meanwhile if she said bye to chad he would tell her to suck his dick and she would

who doesn't get goodbyes from foids you have to work/study/live around? Just because I know the stop and shop clerk by name and shit doesn't mean she's going to want me. I mean go ask her out but don't be surprised if you get a typical no "sorry gotta do x" response as she nervously shuffles herself out or you have to awkwardly leave the room like a fucking idiot.

Think about some people being treated like this every single day

Muslimas are hawt and the young ones are often real virgins (if you don't count the occasional ass-play).

Muslimas are hawt and the young ones are often real virgins (if you don't count the occasional ass-play).
I definitely count the ass-play.

Lol don't think anything of it. Nothing's gonna happen

muslim foid lab partner said bye to me after lab today. i left before them to go piss, come out and pass them in the halls not even looking at them and she said "bye copewiththerope" tbh i felt like such a chad, or just thought man that has to be what a chad feels like x1000000. dopamine rush was legit tbh holy shit boyos. maybe i can ascend with a muslim foid. shes young tho and still in hs cuz she does college courses i guess through some program. help me get to be a chad boyos. or is it over still?
She knows your username on here. She knows you post on a forum created for sad, lonely virgins. It's over.

:feelsbadman: