Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My brain can't even comprehend touching a girl or even kissing one

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
Being a 20+ yr old KV makes things like a casual kiss seem like an unbelievable thing, I can't even process the thought of a girl actually wanting me, especially after only getting uninterested 1 word responses by so many foids. I wondered since I was 8 how it feels to kiss a foid and to be 15 years without it even though being curious about it almost every day is pure torture. 1 intimate interaction with a female would be enough for me to stop that curiosity and pain that I wear with me everyday

Being a 20+ yr old KV makes things like a casual kiss seem like an unbelievable thing, I can't even process the thought of a girl actually wanting me, especially after only getting uninterested 1 word responses by so many foids. I wondered since I was 8 how it feels to kiss a foid and to be 15 years without it even though being curious about it almost every day is pure torture. 1 intimate interaction with a female would be enough for me to stop that curiosity and pain that I wear with me everyday
Same. I'll be 20 in January, and being KHHV really makes me want to die. Most people complain about not getting sex. Meanwhile i don't even know what it feels like to hold a girl's hand or have my first kiss.

It's surreal of what banal things we are being deprived of.

Same. I'll be 20 in January, and being KHHV really makes me want to die. Most people complain about not getting sex. Meanwhile i don't even know what it feels like to hold a girl's hand or have my first kiss.
Yea I don't even think of sex anymore as it seems even more surreal, the only hope I have is as I enter my mid 20s then maybe I have better chances with mid 20 foids
It's surreal of what banal things we are being deprived of.
Sex and Love is everywhere, everyone has a partner, 90% of all books, movies, songs are about love etc. Yet we can't get a simple kiss

To me all these things feel like far off fantasies, as unreal as magic. I always instictivly thought I was too unattractive for love and related activities.

1 intimate interaction with a female would be enough for me to stop that curiosity and pain that I wear with me everyday
It would not, you would still be bitter and mentally scarred, maybe even more so.

I feel the same. I feel like if a girl kissed me I would do it wrong plus the mismatch of experience level would cause extreme awkwardness

To me when I see couples in public it really screws my mind. Its something thats so close yet so far. Such an alien thing to me its truly like ive been locked out of the normal human experience. The innocent warmth of a girl and having something to look forward to is what defines the first two decades of ones life.

There's no kisses for our faces!

I just want any kind of relationship with a girl. What I woulnd't give to be friendzoned.

To me when I see couples in public it really screws my mind. Its something thats so close yet so far. Such an alien thing to me its truly like ive been locked out of the normal human experience. The innocent warmth of a girl and having something to look forward to is what defines the first two decades of ones life.
what age you have ?

I've had that briefly decades ago, it's no big deal if you're lucky to be at the right place and time with a drunk chick. All that matters is going further and getting one to give a hand job, blowjob, letting me lick her out of having full sex. That is the real test and it seems unimaginable that it'll happen for me ever now.

I remember the first time a touched a girl’s hand a year ago, I was super excited. I thought about it for the rest of day

Save some money for a visit to a prostitute. Afterwards you'll think like, damn did I really waste all that money?

Save some money for a visit to a prostitute. Afterwards you'll think like, damn did I really waste all that money?
Is it empty afterwards? Don't you get any high from it whatsoever?

Kissing must be magical.

Holding hands with seems to be okay for me than kissing. Still would not think of it happening in real life.

To me all these things feel like far off fantasies, as unreal as magic. I always instictivly thought I was too unattractive for love and related activities.
This is exactly how I feel
It would not, you would still be bitter and mentally scarred, maybe even more so.
I can only make assumptions but I am pretty sure I would be living better knowing I at least achieved that and know what it feels like

Yeah this sort of intimacy seems so out of my reach. It's like I'm living on a different plane of reality compared to everyone else and this entire aspect of life is not part of my universe.

Even if a foid was actually interested in me, big if lmao, I would not believe her at this point. I would think she has to be making fun of me or trying to get something from me like money, getting me to do some work for her etc. My brain just cannot accept that someone might be interested in me. I've been a kv for too long.

It's like poor person imagining what more expensive foods taste like

I don't even remember the last time I had any dream related to dating or relationship,it's like my mind threw off that baggage without asking.