Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my boss is hiring all woman Help!!!!

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
what can I do? is there any advice to take action?

pretend to be gay before they falsely accuse you of sexual harassment

Is he/she doing it for "diversity?" :soy::soy::soy:

Why don't you try to ascend with one. Use your catfish low inhibs approach skills to ascend with a foid and see if that works out.

Why don't you try to ascend with one. Use your catfish low inhibs approach skills to ascend with a foid and see if that works out.
lol why would I do that? you really think im going to fall for that you already know females want chad.

Get out. If its already 5 to 1 I dont know how you've managed so far. Women are toxic to productivity.

Get out. If its already 5 to 1 I dont know how you've managed so far. Women are toxic to productivity.

cause I use my alphaness that's why

:feelzez:

I tell them bitches to back up when they start talking to me

there is one chad working there, he gets a shit load of attention and compliments from customers.
Lifefuel tbh
My school is DOMINATED by Chads, Chaddams, and Tyrones. It's over for me.

Lifefuel tbh
My school is DOMINATED by Chads, Chaddams, and Tyrones. It's over for me.

its not really lifefuel. almost all the girl customers literally go crazy for him, I overheard one girl say he was "cute"

and he hugged a random girl. I don't know if she was random but supposedly he knew her.
aren't you a janitor

yea I mean one of my co worker, he gets compliments from the jb's

Where do you live, how are the female employees in your workplace?

You are fucked, the foids of my work hate me, they all want me dead and gone, it's the end for you if you are a incel

He’s a janitor and a night stalker

Now is your time to ascend.

Quickly gymcelmax and fashionmax.

Befriend as many as you can to socialmaxx and gain status.

It's better to have many women at a workplace than to have only a few women who are surrounded by white knights in a field where they are a minority like in STEM. The women would get away with anything and not be fired because they are minorities.

if you boss is a male then he's probly just another soyboy cuck, if it's female then she's probly a feminist with an agenda. Either case it's time to find another job.