Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it volcel territory to say "I would never fuck a black woman"

B

Burdurcel

Self-banned
-
There are not many black women in my country but sometimes I rarely see them and think "no matter how desperate I am would never fuck that thing". I really don't feel any sexual attraction to black woman even slightest. I don't see fucking a black woman as any different than fucking an animal or tranny. I wouldn't able to do it .

There are not many black women in my country but sometimes I rarely see them and think "no matter how desperate I am would never fuck that thing". I really don't feel any sexual attraction to black woman even slightest. I don't see fucking a black woman as any different than fucking an animal or tranny. I wouldn't able to do it .
shes a woman. so yes.

It is definitely volcel territory. However, unless you had an actual opportunity with a black woman you are still not a volcel.

I definitely would fuck women I am not attracted to as long as I am not repulsed by them. Especially if I like them.

Yes.

Yall niggas are so damn dramatic when it comes to the attraction of black women I swear jfl

(Not a shot at u OP obviously it's ok if ur not attracted to them)

I'd say yes it is volcel territory if they are throwing themselves at you and you constantly reject

If she is okay looking and not fat, then its definitely volcel

Yes, yes it is:feelsjuice:. Though as long as you don’t have an opportunity to fuck one, it’s mostly irrelevant since nothing would change no matter how you felt.

It is definitely volcel territory. However, unless you had an actual opportunity with a black woman you are still not a volcel.
If she is okay looking and not fat, then its definitely volcel

you're only volcel if you had a chance with a black foid and didn't take it, you're not volcel for not wanting to fuck a girl who also doesn't wanna have sex with you

Yes, there is a fairly good number of attractive black women and a good number of not competely repulsive ones. I would prefer any other race than black of course but i do not have the power to choose so whatever comes my way I will accept if it is not competely repulsive.

I read a long time ago that there were studies hidden by the government proving that black people were a completely different non-homosapien species. If so, you are technically not volcel for not wanting to date or fuck a black foid, since that would be no different from dating and fucking a nonhuman like Neanderthal or homo erectus. It literally is beastiality, which means it actually doesn’t count as ascension jfl.

Even the ugliest most vile sheboon would have the highest standard for the men they want to suck the life out of. They want 6 figures, 6 feet, and 6 inches but have nothing to offer except obesity, fake hair, another man's kids, and loud ratchet ghetto attitudes that would make and airplane jet sound like a mouse.

LTN or above blackcels that refuse to date within their race are volcels then

controversial take but no. black "women" are just men with vaginas :feelspuke:

controversial take but no. black "women" are just men with vaginas :feelspuke:
their faces are not female dimorphic and lack neoteny, since i don't see them irl often i don't even think of them as human females.

I definitely would fuck women I am not attracted to as long as I am not repulsed by them. Especially if I like them.

no it's just anti-bestiality

your only a volcel if a foid asked you out before but you rejected her cause she was black.

The most racist guy I know had a qt 3.14 black gf

As men we just gotta take what we can get

Depends on the black women. If you would not fuck this one, for example, then you are not just a volcel, but also gay.

Standardcel, yes, but not volcel.

Volcel is the guy who is turning down marriage, relationship and sex proposals from attractive foids. RooshV may be considered volcel.

The most racist guy I know had a qt 3.14 black gf

As men we just gotta take what we can get
dudes that are saying no to a black foid are volcels plain and simple

Yes, that's a volcel sentiment

I'd fuck her if she ditched that nasty hairstyle and made it long and straight like a white woman's hair. I still probably wouldn't LTR, but would pump and dump
No way giga volcel xdd

Are you white or black? Most white guys tend to have an innate repulsion towards black foids
Every race is attracted more heavily to their own but repulsion is nurtured

I would only date mtb+ thin white or asian women but what's the point when even fat black sheboons don't want me?

JBW is proven every day on here.

Are you white or black? Most white guys tend to have an innate repulsion towards black foids
Yea because they are not incels if you denied a relationship with a black foid in the past or something jfl.

Yea because they are not incels if you denied a relationship with a black foid in the past or something jfl.
I never got the chance to deny a relationship with anyone. I wouldn't date an ugly sheboon though. I'd date an attractive black girl though.

No. I'm not into bestiality

the map and the volcel territory

Volcel yes
But also depends on how she looks

depends on how she looks. Don't think anyones a volcel for not fucking this

I read a long time ago that there were studies hidden by the government proving that black people were a completely different non-homosapien species. If so, you are technically not volcel for not wanting to date or fuck a black foid, since that would be no different from dating and fucking a nonhuman like Neanderthal or homo erectus. It literally is beastiality, which means it actually doesn’t count as ascension jfl.
:yes:

Yes.

Yall niggas are so damn dramatic when it comes to the attraction of black women I swear jfl
Its not being dramatic, its just that they are genuinely so repulsive that even incels dont want to "ascend" with a black foid

If youre black then obviously you cant relate because youre wired to be attracted to them. So it might sound like we're being dramatic. But as for most other races, especially white people, black foids look so non-human compared to the women we're wired to like, so its only natural that we'd find them disgusting.

Its not being dramatic, its just that they are genuinely so repulsive that even incels dont want to "ascend" with a black foid

If youre black then obviously you cant relate because youre wired to be attracted to them. So it might sound like we're being dramatic. But as for most other races, especially white people, black foids look so non-human compared to the women we're wired to like, so its only natural that we'd find them disgusting.
Black foids are the black sheep of foids tbh

Literally no other race of foids is as repulsive as them besides maybe abo foids