Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My boss’ dad died - and I wish it had of been my mom

I wish my mom died of natural causes instead of suicide, I would have received that insurance money then at least. Fuck this life.

Bosses
I wish my mom died of natural causes instead of suicide, I would have received that insurance money then at least. Fuck this life.
I totally understand how people who loved their parents feel after they die - however, my mom is a demon, the world will be a better place once she croaks.

I totally understand how people who loved their parents feel after they die - however, my mom is a demon, the world will be a better place once she croaks.
There are no people worse on earth who treat their own children like dogshit.

And he is Portuguese, so they are Catholic, and make a big deal about funerals.

Yes, I think his dad took the kikecine.

Apparently, the priest at the church told them that this holiday season was “busy” for funeral arrangements. Meaning, many Americans that took the kikecine are dying.

just put a bomb in her pussy and watch her implode

Brooootal. Didn’t know she cucked you this hard.