Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"My body my choice", foids say.....but blindly take any COVID vaccine to stop the spread

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
So my workplace gave us the option of taking the covid vaccine. I'm not going into specifics, but it's one of the less effective ones. While I'm not in a hurry to get it, it'll be de-facto mandatory, so I'll have no choice to, but I'm getting the most effective one (which they are not offering at my workplace). I told a few coworkers this, and after giving me an odd look, they told me "it shouldn't matter, just get vaccinated". I also saw shit like this on social media ("any vaccine is better than not being vaccinated", or something like that). When I explained to them that some vaccines are more effective than others, they either get surprised or are in denial (and obviously never looked up any information, just blindly follow what Daddy government "suggests" they do)

As many of you have noticed, many COVID vaccine proponents are foids. Isn't it funny though? "My body my choice", and they're super picky about the men they want to fuck. But they will gladly allow any concoction without looking into the background of what's being pumped in their bodies, just so they can virtue signal and say that they've done their part

Be a good little soyboy and take your Jew medicine. :soy:

foids will believe whatever the media tells them. if all the television shows and movies being released stopped promoting non-stop anonymous fucking and degeneracy and started presenting the joys of pregnancy and motherhood, abortion rates would drop overnight

Just shut up and get your dna changed so we can patent you.

Are you in the medical industry? Wtf, why is it mandatory?

foids will believe whatever the media tells them. if all the television shows and movies being released stopped promoting non-stop anonymous fucking and degeneracy and started presenting the joys of pregnancy and motherhood, abortion rates would drop overnight

Are you in the medical industry? Wtf, why is it mandatory?
No, education. And It’s not mandatory (yet), but a limited supply of vaccines were received for the employees that want them. At the moment where I live only people over 50 can get the vaccine by request alone

No, education. And It’s not mandatory (yet), but a limited supply of vaccines were received for the employees that want them. At the moment where I live only people over 50 can get the vaccine by request alone
Well, best of luck.

My father got fucked and took the two shot pfizer vaccine rather than the johnson one shot over for him. I heard new astra zenaca one is most ideal tho

My body my choice, but take the vaccine and wear a mask or you are a health terrorist.

Will they blindly take the incel cream to stop future ERs?:feelshehe:

Download 1

low iq thread, she actually made the choice to take the vaccine

They probably wanted to start an economic boom like it did after wwii without doing wwiii, so they created this meme virus and told the medias to spread fear.

Biden wanted to start a war with Russia. So we are going to have WWIII. Jew and elite are so idiots, they don't realize that if they killed us, then there wouldn't be a lot of American people left to defend and defeat China and Russia since 90% of the population will disappear. Yeah, they will defeat us which is not something the elite would want that way.

“My body my choice!”
But also
“The babies body inside of my body has no choice, it needs to be slaughtered!”

Not surprising foids have no mind of there own.

My body my choice, but take the vaccine and wear a mask or you are a health terrorist.

No vaccine ever will stop the spread of their legs when they see Chad.