Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My body is falling apart at 23

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Never touched a cig, never touched drugs, never touched alcohol. Workout 4 days a week, watch my macros.

And yet I have chronic backpain. My skin looks old and miscolored. I have a weak prostate (I always drip pee after pissing), always tired, always exhausted. My eyesight is fading into oblivion.

The only youthful trait I have is hair, but I'm sure the norwood reaper is coming for me.

What a joke

Lifefuel for unhealthycels tbh.

You must have shitty genetics

Start skinmaxxing.

Haven't felt better after I started and other looksmaxxing techniques.

Looking forward to a long, youthful life with my waifu.

I know it's over, and it never really began

Start skinmaxxing.

Haven't felt better after I started and other looksmaxxing techniques.

Looking forward to a long, youthful life with my waifu.
I drink a gallon of water a day and have a cleanser, exfoliater, and moisturizer routine.

Because I'm 30 and I've never exercised a day in my life and I smoke and eat like shit and I haven't been to the doctor in years but I feel pretty ok. Don't get me wrong I know the reaper is coming on a bullet train for me but at least I feel ok and didn't waste time gymcelling or denying myself the only pleasures this life can give me.

it's over for you but don't worry we're here for you.

at 22 my worst feature is probbably my eye area, i look tired all the time even after sleeping for 10 hrs straight, when ppl meet me for the 1st time they always say i look older than i am.

its over for future youngcels when we age so fast. :feelskek:

Might as well consume all the vices you've been skipping out on.

I drink a gallon of water a day and have a cleanser, exfoliater, and moisturizer routine.
If you are not avoiding fluoride, your back will shit itself everytime you move with that amount of water. I had back pains at age 4 from that shit, now I suffer different types of pain, like psychological and emotional pain.

and try not to stress too mch.... stressing have a large effect on your overall health and skin, avoid sun exposure too

I call it CalmMaxxing.

sometimes too mch uses of skin products badly affect your skin especially if your skin is oily. try not using it for weeks and watch the results

stop drinking a gallon of water a day and start drinking a gallon of milk a day
trust me, things will improve

and try not to stress too mch.... stressing have a large effect on your overall health and skin, avoid sun exposure too
Isn't some sun good for you though?

I'm dyslexic. I meant something to the tune of cortisol blocker.
I got that. But I didn't know something like this exist. Do you have any details about their use?

Some people age faster than others.

You probably won't make it to 30 without looking like garbage mane. Blame your parents.

Please don't fuel my insecurities, this is too relatable..

If you are not avoiding fluoride, your back will shit itself everytime you move with that amount of water. I had back pains at age 4 from that shit, now I suffer different types of pain, like psychological and emotional pain.
COPE, i don't drink anything containing fluoride, replaced my toothpaste (with fluor) to paste containing miswak or mix of mental+miswak and my back + bones still hurts like crazy, my teeths are decaying at rapid pace (and i don't have enough money to fix them all) even tho i clean them every day.

sometimes too mch uses of skin products badly affect your skin especially if your skin is oily. try not using it for weeks and watch the results
This + normal to have shitty skin in fall / winter, air humidity is low

Isn't some sun good for you though?
yes it gives vitamin d but its not worth the risk because you can get that from foods, Sun good though for growing and depression aside from vitamin d

Maybe you have bad workout habits explaining your back pain tbh.