Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Relationships with parents slowly falling apart.

C

comegetsomecurry

Greycel
I feel awful. Every day me and my parents are having some kind of argument. It's like we have no patience with each other. Every time they bring up my shortcomings I mention in a moment of anger maybe I wouldn't be like this if I had been given good genetics. I hate the feeling after they have done so much for me and I can never be able to give the happiness of ever succeeding with relationships and having a family of my own. I just know in the near future they are gonna ask why am I not married and then I will have to hear them gaslight me say its because I'm not trying hard enough. Is it worth keeping up the facade or should I just not care about what I say to them?

I feel awful. Every day me and my parents are having some kind of argument. It's like we have no patience with each other. Every time they bring up my shortcomings I mention in a moment of anger maybe I wouldn't be like this if I had been given good genetics. I hate the feeling after they have done so much for me and I can never be able to give the happiness of ever succeeding with relationships and having a family of my own. I just know in the near future they are gonna ask why am I not married and then I will have to hear them gaslight me say its because I'm not trying hard enough. Is it worth keeping up the facade or should I just not care about what I say to them?
im assuming you're indian, but i saw an article on the surplus of 10 million men in india, this mother had accepted her son as an incel, and loved him more afterwards, she realized it was over for him

im assuming you're indian, but i saw an article on the surplus of 10 million men in india, this mother had accepted her son as an incel, and loved him more afterwards, she realized it was over for him
indian living in the UK. I hope that happens to me. I can accept not having a girlfriend, but if I was to lose my relationship with my family I think I wouldn't be able to live.

indian living in the UK. I hope that happens to me. I can accept not having a girlfriend, but if I was to lose my relationship with my family I think I wouldn't be able to live.
i think you should swallow your bitterness, and not blame genetics, genetics is indeed your biggest issue, but your parents won't understand, my dad is a literaly chad, and it's impossible to convince them, even when they agree you're right.

My advice to you is find happiness outside of that, the best scenario of the end of your life, is that you moneymaxxed enough to have a passive income, return to india, and get a wife, start a life there,

i think you should swallow your bitterness, and not blame genetics, genetics is indeed your biggest issue, but your parents won't understand, my dad is a literaly chad, and it's impossible to convince them, even when they agree you're right.

My advice to you is find happiness outside of that, the best scenario of the end of your life, is that you moneymaxxed enough to have a passive income, return to india, and get a wife, start a life there,
Thank you, brother. Thats some really good advice. I'm going to try not to let emotions get the better of me.

Thank you, brother. Thats some really good advice. I'm going to try not to let emotions get the better of me.
Its not easy, i make it sound easy, but it took me 2 years of living in complete delusion from reality, and im finally building something off of my life, i reccomend you watch, "puer aeternus" by marie, an observation of carl jung archetype,

Then also nhk anime, if you want, skip to last episode, or a video explaining it

Its not easy, i make it sound easy, but it took me 2 years of living in complete delusion from reality, and im finally building something off of my life, i reccomend you watch, "puer aeternus" by marie, an observation of carl jung archetype,

Then also nhk anime, if you want, skip to last episode, or a video explaining it
I meant read, but you might aswell watch the video on these topics, i reccomend reading

Brutal

Its never easy for people like us. But all we can do is try. I know a shit life full of regret is infinitely worse than one where I tried whatever I could.

Just ignore them, there's no point talking to them as they'll never understand.

My old nigger parents complain so much over everything and even me it get tiring for me to listen to that shit they get mad at me for not being able to do simple stuff and I would rather drink alcohol and smoke weed to feel better than take that evil pharmacy medicine they give me it makes them feel dead like a zombie they feel good knowing there in control of me I feel alful right now. always fucking take me to church and complain when I dont partcipate in their jew nigger bs.

Last edited:
Nigga, your parents ruined your life by forcing you to inherit their genetics. You aren't blackpilled if you still have any respect for your parents.