Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My body is breaking apart

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
i feel like I dont even exist. My brain constantly runs on autopilot. I have 24/7 brain fog and dont enjoy anything anymore. My chest feels weird and I regularly feel a sharp pain.

Im pretty sure I have severe permanent irreversible brain damage from loneliness, rejections, humiliations and past concussions. Its fucking over. Like genuinely over. There is no going back for me. I feel like a fossil and im only 27.

I dont even want to bother checking with a doctor. My country’s healthcare is fucking garbage. I just want to die tbh

I have all of these too

lol I just showed that to my mom and asked if she thinks its true, And then she said How are you lonely? you have your dog..
dogpill
shes projecting cuz foids fuck dogs so from her perspective dogs are legitimate (sex) partners

dogpill
shes projecting cuz foids fuck dogs so from her perspective dogs are legitimate (sex) partners
praise be!
what a smart reply!
hail @GeckoBus! :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:

did you get the kike vaxx

Honestly, I was just thinking earlier. Will stressed incels experience things like memory decline and heart attacks, at an early age? Stress is brutal. Everyday I am extremley stressed and sad.

I feel like I should already be dead

Lmao, it's better to be a fat, chain-smoking alcoholic than a social outcast. But this is a classic correlation≠causation situation. It's not like a healthy normie will get cancer because of isolation, such as during lockdowns. It's more like if you're physically and mentally unwell, it's more likely that people don't want you around. It's like those studies that say marriage improves your health. Signing a paper doesn't improve your health, being a normie or chad improves your health.

Yeah, I have the exact same issue. I feel like I am an animal without a will of his own and just does things automatically without thinking about it.

Yeah, I have the exact same issue. I feel like I am an animal without a will of his own and just does things automatically without thinking about it.
Schizoid moment