Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My body fat composition is literally the only thing keeping me in this state.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
Taking a long hard analysis of myself in the mirror today I came to the conclusion that I'm really not that deathly ugly to a point it's over, maybe a 4.5-5.5 cause my face has slight bloating. But I took a vid of myself and also some pics and found out that even tho I'm not technically overweight (160lbs) I still look like someone who's 200+ due to excess skin and messed up composition. I did a morph app on myself and found out that with a lean, gymaxxed frame and actual definition in my face I'd be 6.5-7. Gonna start hitting the gym hard + cutting out unnecessary calories. This will be what finally helps me get out of my depression and insane loneliness hopefully. I will make it, only 15lbs or so anyway, pretty sure I can be a decently lean built guy with abs. pls brocels help me out I have to do this. I need support + tips

I don't have any tips but go for it and ascend brocel :feelsautistic:

Same condition with me brocel. I am fat too and my face looks like a balloon. I tried gymaxxing for one year but didn’t go as planned I lost only 8kgs and than pandemic happen. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

You’re coping, it’s over

Please help me man this might seem like a water is wet solution but it's harder than it looks since attractive men online make it look easy
I don't have any tips but go for it and ascend brocel :feelsautistic:

You’re coping, it’s over
Shut the fuck up you fucking nigger get a life and a job you're just pissed that I have a shred of hope and being optimistic instead of moping around constantly

Hope it helps you bro. I am the opposite, used to be normal size and then lifted weights for 5 years thinking it would help me get a girl. Gained some muscles in that time but not much due to my genetics, so stopped lifting and instead ate a lot now I'm overweight lol. But I'm not gonna give up, going to get back to my normal size potentially SEAMaxx since I'm white.