Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My big tinder experiment, if I fail this I'll stop with everything

This is my last attempt at getting a partner. It's this summer or never. I haven't used tinder in 6 years. I've bought fake designer clothing from china and will take some pictures with my dslr. I will also put in the bio that I'm a med student.

I will look Fashionmaxxed,statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed.

My goal is to get to as many sluts I can and fuck them in their dorms. I will lie about my height if they ask about it, they won't be able to reject me irl based on it because I look pretty intimidating.

My stats:
Early twenties, middle eastern, khv, 5'7 on a good day, 5/10 but I dress pretty well which bumps me to a 6.
I also have a decent beard.

My body: athletic, I look like I lift in a t-shirt or polo

I will post my results here, I'm expecting a gigantic black pill but whatever. I'll do this for science.

--------

Current status: got the fake designer clothing and need to take the pictures now
Good luck

The problem is you'll prolly get discouraged fast when you see what you're fighting for... Stupid moronic roasties that will ghost you and leave you on seen for days

Being a Sandman is strike one and two, your height is the third and a massive death sentence. My condolences.

Also depending your inhib levels
based dude, majority of people here didn't even try to get laid or a girlfriend
Yeah.I believe in the lookspill as sternly as anyone, it goes just seem like this forum's problem is social anxiety, not true inceldom.

Good luck. Probably want to height fraud a few inches. Looking forward to the results

It's a good tool to have irl to not look awkward (in front of all sexes)

This is my body
0r1rmgc

Wait there is a time limit on editing my OP? That's unfortunate..
:chad:
I saw you chad, only use elevators and you will be like 5'9 or 5'10, I hope you ascend, although I would not trust much of the clothes.

Put that topless pic on Tinder too. Foids will probably go for it.

I think you can probably ascend if you put the work in for a few weeks, you are not like most of us. Seem more like someone for Looksmax sites.

Put that topless pic on Tinder too. Foids will probably go for it.

I think you can probably ascend if you put the work in for a few weeks, you are not like most of us. Seem more like someone for Looksmax sites.

I still have some self respect. I don't like posting shirtless pics.
I'm a khhv and involuntarily celibate.