Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My bf (17M) doesn’t give me (16F) enough attention because he is using looksmax.org, how can i get him to love me again?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AskMenAdvice/comments/1dnr0qy/my_bf_17m_doesnt_give_me_16f_enough_attention/

I love my boyfriend very much, but for a while now he’s been taking a lot longer to respond to my texts. We aren’t having as many meaningful conversation, when we call it’s cut short, it just feels like he’s always preoccupied.

Then, i found out about his looksmax.org account. I feel like he prioritises all this silly incel blackpill stuff over me. We talk a lot less and he doesn’t want to see me and he texts me so so so muchc less because he’d rather spend time on this site, reading posts which degrade women, silly posts about peoples appearances. I don’t understand.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this is definitely a LARP post by .org user.

.org user who has a gf? Really unlikely.

sorry babe I have to type in "based" to my brocels

Lol'd at the title :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

probably a troll looking for attention

Well (assuming this isn't larp) this goes to show that mindset doesn't matter as her boyfriend is (at least somewhat) blackpilled yet he was still able to get a gf

Zoomerfag problem

Well (assuming this isn't larp) this goes to show that mindset doesn't matter as her boyfriend is (at least somewhat) blackpilled yet he was still able to get a gf

People who have sex are more blackpilled that people who dont.
Extreme bluepillers dont have much sex.

We should establish a difference between a blackpiller and an incel, because you can be one without being the other.

People who have sex are more blackpilled that people who dont.
Extreme bluepillers dont have much sex.

We should establish a difference between a blackpiller and an incel, because you can be one without being the other.
True.

IT thinks that our blackpill mindset is the problem when their are many blackpilled niggas who slay (honestly the niggas who slay are probably pretty blackpilled)

True.

IT thinks that our blackpill mindset is the problem when their are many blackpilled niggas who slay (honestly the niggas who slay are probably pretty blackpilled)

Bold take : there are more sexhavers on .is than on IT :feelsthink: