Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Best Memories Involve Me Bullying or Mogging Others, and The Worst Ones Involve Me Being Bullied And Mogged

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
This is proof of the greedy and power hungry nature of mankind and how intrinsically life quality is tied to social dominance and status.

Last edited:
sorry 4 no replies

Life is all about mogging

Humans are naturally sadistic

I hate bullies, incel or otherwise, I would take pleasure in killing them.

This is proof of the greedy and power hungry nature of mankind and how intrinsically life quality is tied to social dominance and status.
What comes around, goes around.

I dont think i have ever mogged someone before. But i get mogged all the time. My worst memories are actually when i was bullied

I don't think I've mogged anyone tbh

I have never bullied anyone. Fuck you tbh

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth

'mogging others'
OK chad
I dont think i have ever mogged someone before. But i get mogged all the time. My worst memories are actually when i was bullied
based, we are trucels

That's because you never experienced extreme bullying. Also your genetics are too inferior to bully other people.
Hurr Durr I get bullied so I'm gonna bully others

Nice retard logic.

Bullies were always the ugliest guys too

who the fuck did you mog???

Hurr Durr I get bullied so I'm gonna bully others

Nice retard logic.
Being bullied emasculates you, getting people back for making you low status, is the only way to reclaim your honor.

Bullies were always the ugliest guys too
Not really, the ugliest guys usually stuck to themselves, normies are the most likely to bully.
Kids who were spergier than me or had other problems. Certainly not your average kid.

its not impossible. i moged one time in my life. There was a 5 3 balding slavcel with a potbelly (im 5 8), even blackopscel mogs him to oblivion. btw blackopscel mogs me aswell. the funny thing; he was asked if he had a girlfriend and he replied: "maybe someday". i had to fucking bite my thounge to not freak out. i was so angry for the rest of the day. Incels in denial are the biggest scum next to foids

Nah, I only bullied others because I got bullied first.
You mean you bullied the people who bullied you or you bullied randoms? Cus if you take revenge on your bullies, thats ok, its the circle of life. If you bully randoms for no reason then you might aswell join the SJW faction.

You mean you bullied the people who bullied you or you bullied randoms? Cus if you take revenge on your bullies, thats ok, its the circle of life. If you bully randoms for no reason then you might aswell join the SJW faction.
I bullied whoever I could.

I bullied whoever I could.
Cucked, go join the fucking normies then. If you bully randoms then you are no better than the people we hate.

Take the RevengePill and FortitudePill to only bully the bullies, not randoms.

Being bullied emasculates you, getting people back for making you low status, is the only way to reclaim your honor.

Not really, the ugliest guys usually stuck to themselves, normies are the most likely to bully.

Kids who were spergier than me or had other problems. Certainly not your average kid.
You sound like a massive fag ngl. Anytime someone "bullies" you you're supposed to tell them to fuck off, or to punch them. Not "be a bully" back. That's retarded and gay as hell

You sound like a massive fag ngl. Anytime someone "bullies" you you're supposed to tell them to fuck off, or to punch them. Not "be a bully" back. That's retarded and gay as hell
Bullying is literally the act of an alpha/beta male expressing dominance over a omega male. That's not just straight, that's what being a man is all about. If the faggot is weak enough to get bullied that's his problem and that's what happens to the genetically inferior. He should be fucking glad we don't just let loose a lion on him, after all that's what happens in the wild, the genetically inferior organism is eaten by the predator that's higher on the food chain.

Bullying is literally the act of an alpha/beta male expressing dominance over a omega male. That's not just straight, that's what being a man is all about. If the faggot is weak enough to get bullied that's his problem and that's what happens to the genetically inferior. He should be fucking glad we don't just let loose a lion on him, after all that's what happens in the wild, the genetically inferior organism is eaten by the predator that's higher on the food chain.
brutal truth. the exploitable will be exploited. A woke trucel should exploit opportunities regardless of its effects on others

Okay, but that doesn't make any of it good. As far as I'm concerned, when I look at nature I find it so irredeemable and disgusting that life would be better off being scoured from existence, as opposed to being allowed to continue. This is part of the reason why I don't see the point in going ER, the people who bullied you were just acting in accordance with their nature, and in all likelihood they probably couldn't do otherwise. You all just got put into a pointless, futile game which you didn't ask to be a part of, the only difference is that you're a loser. Even if you believe that there is some point to revenge, you can't even really get revenge upon what actually wronged you, since it's beyond your capacity to really damage.

I was both a bully and bullied. I used to get bullied by this one kid but I befriended him when I joined him in bullying this one kid for being gay.

The only REAL law exists in our reality is the law of the jungle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back