Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My autistic mate is stupid

B

bippr500

Greycel
So, I went to see my mate James yesterday. He's quite autistic and barely manages on his own, so I like to pop in regularly to check how he's getting on. James is quite excited to tell me he's got this new girlfriend, which came as a bit of a surprise to me. I congratulated him and asked him how they met, and this when he tells me that he only knows her through Twitter... I get him to pull up her profile and see she's some sort of young dominatrix. She's flaunting ridiculous amounts of cash in her photos, degrading these "pigs" who pay her.

This is when I get a bit of a sinking feeling in my stomach. I ask James whether he's giving her any of his money, and he tells me that he has to pay her otherwise she'll not speak to him... I check their DMs and there is no conversation between the two of them, like whatsoever, it's just this twat threatening to block him unless he pays her, and derogatory form of thanks when he does. I ask him how much he's given to her, but he won't tell me.

Then I check his fucking cupboards and they're all empty. Nothing in the fridge, neither. At this point I'm furious. I thought he was looking particularly skinny when I walked in. I tell him he needs to pack all of this in, but he's dismissive. He actually believes this girl is his partner. I ask him for his card so I can fill his cupboards for him, but he tells me there's nothing left on it. He's seemingly given all of his benefits to her. I bought him a week's shopping and went home and began to message this girl...

I explained the situation and requested that she not take anymore money off my friend, and she replied demanding a tribute from me before she even considers replying. LOL. I told her what I though of her, made reference to her shitty fake eyelashes and her inch of skanky makeup. This must have touched a nerve because I got quite a long-winded reply.

She went on a long rant about she thinks the world of James, and that he deserves better people in his life than me. That a lot of her "subs" happen to be autistic, which in no way devalues the relationship she has with them, etc. She made an open tweet about me; something along the lines of autistic men being more of a man than I am, which got tonnes of retweets and favourites. She also made an open tweet to James instructing him to write me out of his life.

I'm just...lost for words. If evil exists, this is it.

Yeah, your friend is really too dumb to live, should be in a straight jacket for being so retarded. And those whores who abuse autistics fucks like him should be in jail or executed.

The empathetic gender, taking advantage of an easily gullible mentally ill guy. Isnt this a crime btw, this is straight up scamming of a heavily vulnerable person

Report the bitch to state social services for abuse of a mentally challenged guy. Concoct a fucking story or whatever it takes to get her charged.
In my state, people have been getting charged all the time since they brought in a law regarding abusive control over a disabled person. Most got kicked out but there are some pretty rageful inducing articles about it on the dailymail

Last edited:
Report the bitch to state social services for abuse of a mentally challenged guy. Concoct a fucking story or whatever it takes to get her charged.
In my state, people have been getting charged all the time since they brought in a law regarding abusive control over a disabled person. Most got kicked out but there are some pretty rageful inducing articles about it on the dailymail
i dont think they would hold a foid accountable though.. they get a free out of jail card

Aye bruh, I did da same thing last year too, I spend my hole college fund on a foid, and now im broke.

The empathetic gender, taking advantage of an easily gullible mentally ill guy. Isnt this a crime btw, this is straight up scamming of a heavily vulnerable person
Yea i hate anyone who says that females are more emphatetic. From my experience they aren’t.

Awful story, man. Your friend is a legit retard though. The whore should be drawn and quartered for exploiting said retard as well. There are no winners in this story.

That's humanity
Awful story, man. Your friend is a legit retard though. The whore should be drawn and quartered for exploiting said retard as well. There are no winners in this story.
High iq

Imagine paying a woman, fucksake.

What a disgusting whore, using an autistic man for his money.

another victim in her " fangs

nothing new

Foids =/= human beings part 57657

She went on a long rant about she thinks the world of James, and that he deserves better people in his life than me. That a lot of her "subs" happen to be autistic, which in no way devalues the relationship she has with them, etc. She made an open tweet about me; something along the lines of autistic men being more of a man than I am, which got tonnes of retweets and favourites. She also made an open tweet to James instructing him to write me out of his life.

Wow yeah that's pure evil.

I feel for your friend. I think autists can be either gigabased or gigacucked but no in-between, it seems. Fortunately we have some of the gigabased kind on this forum.
What a disgusting whore, using an autistic man for his money.
They all use lonely men constantly

What country is the toilet in? The whore needs to be found and killed without question.

Yeah, your friend is really too dumb to live, should be in a straight jacket for being so retarded. And those whores who abuse autistics fucks like him should be in jail or executed.

Imagine paying a woman, fucksake.

Foids =/= human beings part 57657

Best thing you can develop as an autistic male is paranoia as the default state for one is in a word gullibleness which will lead to you getting fucked over so many times by psychos that profile for victims.

So, I went to see my mate James yesterday. He's quite autistic and barely manages on his own, so I like to pop in regularly to check how he's getting on. James is quite excited to tell me he's got this new girlfriend, which came as a bit of a surprise to me. I congratulated him and asked him how they met, and this when he tells me that he only knows her through Twitter... I get him to pull up her profile and see she's some sort of young dominatrix. She's flaunting ridiculous amounts of cash in her photos, degrading these "pigs" who pay her.

This is when I get a bit of a sinking feeling in my stomach. I ask James whether he's giving her any of his money, and he tells me that he has to pay her otherwise she'll not speak to him... I check their DMs and there is no conversation between the two of them, like whatsoever, it's just this twat threatening to block him unless he pays her, and derogatory form of thanks when he does. I ask him how much he's given to her, but he won't tell me.

Then I check his fucking cupboards and they're all empty. Nothing in the fridge, neither. At this point I'm furious. I thought he was looking particularly skinny when I walked in. I tell him he needs to pack all of this in, but he's dismissive. He actually believes this girl is his partner. I ask him for his card so I can fill his cupboards for him, but he tells me there's nothing left on it. He's seemingly given all of his benefits to her. I bought him a week's shopping and went home and began to message this girl...

I explained the situation and requested that she not take anymore money off my friend, and she replied demanding a tribute from me before she even considers replying. LOL. I told her what I though of her, made reference to her shitty fake eyelashes and her inch of skanky makeup. This must have touched a nerve because I got quite a long-winded reply.

Educated him with blackpill advice you know. Teach him some basic and fairly complex social skills if you can.

If he still being stubborn and continue paying a woman he doesn't know, contact the case manager and have them put him in a group home.

You are a good man, brocel.

This story was absolutely vile and infuriating

Educated him with blackpill advice you know. Teach him some basic and fairly complex social skills if you can.

If he still being stubborn and continue paying a woman he doesn't know, contact the case manager and have them put him in a group home.

View: https://voca.ro/1k5SOe3bpG9v

One of those animes ya dig, :feelsLightsaber:

honestly

autismo feudalism

Best thing you can develop as an autistic male is paranoia as the default state for one is in a word gullibleness which will lead to you getting fucked over so many times by psychos that profile for victims.
Paranoia is too stigmatizing a word, but spergs should definitely strive to develop vigilance and a keen awareness of their surroundings.

Of course, this is the last thing a CBT therapist will tell you, which is the main type of psychotherapist. Their program is all about ignoring one's surroundings, tuning out from the deeper meaning of things, and keeping your social insights "in check" (because they lend themselves to "negative" affectivity, which is ipso facto "distorted" in their pseudo-scientific views regarding cognition).

Well, ignorance is bliss until it's not.

Last edited:
He needs to be in a home can't even take care of himself.

dat nigga retarded retarded