Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My attention span is very short

Mr. Ponzi

Mr. Ponzi

Waiting for death
★★★
I don't think I have ADD or stuff like that. But I can barely remain interested in something. If I try to read an article, I read a paragraph, then switch to youtube, then check the crypto price, then read another paragraph again, etc......
Anybody else doing the same? Is it worth attempting to fix this?
Fuck I hate being alive.

Totally relatable. Even when listening to music I'll often switch to the next song before finishing one.

I've been struggling with this problem too.
I think it's a combination of lacking motivation, as well as fucked up attention span as a result of sitting in front of the computer/cellphone/console too much.
I believe trying to fix it is the first step to minimize agony and feel somewhat better about yourself, as having a longer attention span will make you more focused on the task at hand, no matter how small, and being more focused (hopefully) will make you feel more fulfilled, and if you are lucky you can eventually build up on this to create bigger goals, and perhaps even finally ascend.

Find something you're passionate about or detox from all technology and internet for 30-90 days

I've been struggling with this problem too.
I think it's a combination of lacking motivation, as well as fucked up attention span as a result of sitting in front of the computer/cellphone/console too much.
I believe trying to fix it is the first step to minimize agony and feel somewhat better about yourself, as having a longer attention span will make you more focused on the task at hand, no matter how small, and being more focused (hopefully) will make you feel more fulfilled, and if you are lucky you can eventually build up on this to create bigger goals, and perhaps even finally ascend.
Detox from technology for 30-90 days.

Get diagnosed with ADD tbh should be easy enough then you can just use adderal tbqh

A sign of depression. Real depression, that ugly men get, not Depression™