Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My ancestry test results (+Tenshi is a nigger and a kike confirmed)

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
So I took this ancestry DNA test to figure out my ethnic make up as a mixed-race, average brazilian male. To everyone who's interested, here's my results:

So, 62% European, 25% African, 6% Middle-Eastern & Maghreb, 4% Native-american, 3% Jewish

So Breaking down, my european dna:

26% Iberian (probably portuguese), 13% western european, 7% sardinian, 6% italian, 4% eastern european, 3% basque, <3% volga-ural (Russian I presume?), <2% fennoscandian (I guess, finland and scandinavia)

african dna:

12% gold coast (ghana it seems), 8% western africa, <3% nilotic (ethiopian and so on), <3% bayaka (not sure but I think these a pygmies), <2% khoisan (this one was quite interesting)

Middle-east: basically totally maghreb

Americas: <2% amazonian, <2% tupi (the natives who inhabited the east coast of brazil pretty much that influenced the most the local culture and genetics as fas as native are concerned)

Jewish: <3%, doesn't tell me which kind of jewish though. I have to point out though, I do have , as it seems, a surname traditionally attributed to jewish people, although not very common. So idk, it could be just some admixture anyways.

you have a lot of EU dna, do you look white? african genes are pretty dominant so it wouldnt surprise me if you dont look white at all

You are a fugly balding mutt and it's over:feelsrope:

50 states of Amerimutt meet the Brazilianmutt.:feelsYall:
Cab

6476421 4

you have a lot of EU dna, do you look white? african genes are pretty dominant so it wouldnt surprise me if you dont look white at all
kinda of, I have light skin, not pale though, more like southern europeans.

it's not like it works in that manner anyways, theorically, I could have a 99% european dna and look black if this 1% in my genome were exactly the ones responsible for my pheno, like hair texture and skin color. ofc that would be very unlikely because of the nature of how genes are passed down and everything.

so, for an example, this guy (a local singer) is 67,1% european:

AKedOLTUANdyZ_3yScw1GXQMxI4Er71n4_74Xdf-i3Bkmg=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

he's whiter than me.
50 states of Amerimutt meet the Brazilianmutt.:feelsYall:
View attachment 487861
View attachment 487862
thanks for your bless, white obama :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
so, for an example, this guy (a local singer) is 67,1% european:

AKedOLTUANdyZ_3yScw1GXQMxI4Er71n4_74Xdf-i3Bkmg=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

he's whiter than me.
he looks 100% black to any normie, its crazy how potent black DNA is

Now the jews have your dna so they can better kill you with their v'axe!

"You're one of us bro!!! You can trust us... HERE have a free v'axe on the house!"

tbh

I guess it totally destroyed my chances of being white passing. I probably can pass as a kike at best, but then again most jews probably look whiter than me, especially the german ones and so on

I'm curious how my results would look like but I guess im not that big of a mutt, and it's mainly Poland, the Czech Republic that I originate from (my Korean friend told me that I look like a typical Pole which implies inceldom tbh). If I had some Jewish blood, I'd is happy cause it gives some opportunity to careermax.
so can I claim my part in mr. schlomo's inheritance?

Mixed race mogs me. What DNA company is that?

Mixed race mogs me. What DNA company is that?
genera, I think this one is based here

I may take one of the fancy ones in the future like 23andme to get more detailed info.

So I took this ancestry DNA test to figure out my ethnic make up as a mixed-race, average brazilian male. To everyone who's interested, here's my results:

View attachment 487847

So, 62% European, 25% African, 6% Middle-Eastern & Maghreb, 4% Native-american, 3% Jewish

View attachment 487848

26% Iberian (probably portuguese), 13% western european, 7% sardinian, 6% italian, 4% eastern european, 3% basque, <3% volga-ural (Russian I presume?), <2% fennoscandian (I guess, finland and scandinavia)

african dna:

View attachment 487850

12% gold coast (ghana it seems), 8% western africa, <3% nilotic (ethiopian and so on), <3% bayaka (not sure but I think these a pygmies), <2% khoisan (this one was quite interesting)

Americas: <2% amazonian, <2% tupi (the natives who inhabited the east coast of brazil pretty much that influenced the most the local culture and genetics as fas as native are concerned)

Jewish: <3%, doesn't tell me which kind of jewish though. I have to point out though, I do have , as it seems, a surname traditionally attributed to jewish people, although not very common. So idk, it could be just some admixture anyways.
dis y u inkwell. You didn't improve your personality enough to get better genetic results @Transcended Trucel

if only I took whitening showers :feelsbadman:
:feelskek: maybe you need to work on your charisma and vibe to be more attuned to being productive and mindful and to the standards and norms of democracy and women's empowerment that we hold dear like in civilized western countries :bluepill::redpill::chad:
@PPEcel

Ethnic DNA almost always overrules white. Very cursed world tbh. In an ideal world this wouldn't be the case.
Both ancestry and 23andme tell me I am 100% white, almost all northwestern euro from these communities
View attachment 487868

:feelzez:
amerimutt = myth busted
Lucky cel and ancestry mogs me. My area's whites are mostly slavs which aren't mutts as much I think.

Ethnic DNA almost always overrules white. Very cursed world tbh. In an ideal world this wouldn't be the case.
It's as if nature itself knows the existence of jbw and this is the one way of giving ethnic genes more of a fighting chance...

brutal jewpill, you should try to immigrate to israel

dis y u inkwell. You didn't improve your personality enough to get better genetic results @Transcended Trucel
He still DNA mogs me. I would say mutt>curry DNA on average
brutal jewpill, you should try to immigrate to israel
Unironically good idea for money maxxing third world niggas. At least Israel is stable and propped by (((USA)))

mogs me for being mixed

:feelskek: maybe you need to work on your charisma and vibe to be more attuned to being productive and mindful and to the standards and norms of democracy and women's empowerment that we hold dear like in civilized western countries :bluepill::redpill::chad:
@PPEcel
Jfl

Well...
don't let a certain rage that's blackpill know that

White DNA overrules curry DNA, all half white half currys I have seen look white

its crazy how potent black DNA is
The one-drop rule seems rational, eh? :lul:

For anyone crying "stormfag" JFL I don't care, there are tons of blacks that deserve utmost respect, they just tend not to be the one to migrate. No disrespect intended to any reasonable negro gentlemen out there!

For anyone crying "stormfag" JFL I don't care, there are tons of blacks that deserve utmost respect, they just tend not to be the one to migrate. No disrespect intended to any reasonable negro gentlemen out there!
it really does

and i agree, where i live the only blacks that tend to not act like animals are western africans that moved here long ago, unlike the somalians whom i resent

Last edited:
go to israel
Can I actually get a visa if I can prove this jewish ancestry? :waitwhat:

idk like I said, you can be blacker and look white if you get the "right" white genes, and I've seen examples irl of this phenomenon, guys who have literally one black parent and a white one and are white passing, it's rare but possible

Last edited:
lots of ethnicitymixing in brazil lmao

Ancestry Results(23&Me):

Screenshot from 2021 12 28 21 45 54

Y-Haplogroup Q(Amerindian):

Screenshot from 2021 12 28 21 50 25

(23&Me)

Screenshot from 2021 12 28 22 20 48

(LivingDNA)

Screenshot from 2021 12 28 22 27 14

(YFull)

Other Results:

Screenshot from 2021 12 28 22 26 13

(Vitagene)

I wish I was full brazilian so I could be a proper ethno-nationalist. Instead I'm half immigrant and suffer from identity crisis.

Brutal immigrantpill :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Thanks cuckmigration :feelspuke::feelspuke:

View attachment 487847

View attachment 487848

african dna:

View attachment 487850

Wtf, I thought you were a rice due to all that kpop cope you post lmao.

I wish I was full brazilian so I could be a proper ethno-nationalist. Instead I'm half immigrant and suffer from identity crisis.

Brutal immigrantpill :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Thanks cuckmigration :feelspuke::feelspuke:
which country are you from?

idk it's not like the racial aspect of it is that important, isn't this a country made through immigration anyways? I mean unless you're native it wouldn't make much sense.

Wtf, I thought you were a rice due to all that kpop cope you post lmao.
I would be slaying JB pussy rn if I was rice :dab:

which country are you from?

idk it's not like the racial aspect of it is that important, isn't this a country made through immigration anyways? I mean unless you're native it wouldn't make much sense.
I'm from Brazil too, but my immigrant half is from Spain if that's what you're asking.

I know that historically race doesn't matter much, but I cannot imagine someone belonging to a nation/ethnicity without having blood ties. How can I consider myself Brazilian if don't descend from the same men (the true Brazilians) who conquered/occupied the continent and kicked out the french and the dutch? I'm not really Brazilian and definitely not Spaniard... Devoid of a proper ethnical identity...

Modern center and south Brazil was made through mass italian/spaniard/german immigration, but once it wasn't.

I'm from Brazil too, but my immigrant half is from Spain if that's what you're asking.

I know that historically race doesn't matter much, but I cannot imagine someone belonging to a nation/ethnicity without having blood ties. How can I consider myself Brazilian if don't descend from the same men (the true Brazilians) who conquered/occupied the continent and kicked out the french and the dutch? I'm not really Brazilian and definitely not Spaniard... Devoid of a proper ethnical identity...

Modern center and south Brazil was made through mass italian/spaniard/german immigration, but once it wasn't.
Yeah but it was not like these same ethnicities didn't blend in and mixed with the people who were already settled, that is part of the assimilation proccess.

The whole blood ties thing is also more of a created concept. You know, it's not like the same lines we draw over the land are also present in our bloodlines. Maybe it would be weird if you were some a 100% not local, lets say like Fujimori in Peru, idk know how that fucker got to the presidency.

Anyways, I kinda grew out of my nationalistic ideas. Once you get into this inceldom rabbit hole you starts to notice how everything else is retarded and pretty much cope.

Yeah but it was not like these same ethnicities didn't blend in and mixed with the people who were already settled, that is part of the assimilation proccess.

The whole blood ties thing is also more of a created concept. You know, it's not like the same lines we draw over the land are also present in our bloodlines. Maybe it would be weird if you were some a 100% not local, lets say like Fujimori in Peru, idk know how that fucker got to the presidency.

Anyways, I kinda grew out of my nationalistic ideas. Once you get into this inceldom rabbit hole you starts to notice how everything else is retarded and pretty much cope.
Yeah I think you're mostly right

Just pay the jews to ruin you're heritage theory confirmed

what's your ethnicity?

AA: Blackcel

Irish/Portuguese Ancestry:

Screenshot from 2022 01 03 11 18 45

Screenshot from 2022 01 03 11 22 46

An enduring, strong historic bond​

Irish relations with Portugal can be traced back to the mists of antiquity. Archaeological evidence from the Iron, Bronze and Megalithic periods charts the earliest contacts between the Iberian Peninsula and Ireland. And, in recent years, DNA analysis suggests that, dating from the last Ice Age, the Portuguese-Iberian peoples were ancestors to the Gaelic Irish.

And the links persisted- during the medieval period, trade increased between Irish and Iberian ports, as Irish mercenaries, pilgrims and scholars found a sanctuary in Portugal.

The human data definitively showed that our strongest relatedness was with the northern Iberian peninsula, with this genetic signal strongest for the Irish living today in the west of Ireland. These in turn were likely the closest relatives of the migrants who originally settled in Ireland.

Genetic studies of Irish fauna also showed this distinctive signal, he said. “The Irish badgers are Spanish, but the British badgers are not. The fauna of Ireland seems to be divergent. How does one explain this,” he asked.

The most likely explanation was that the island was settled by migrants from northern Spain as the glaciers that covered Ireland from the last ice age melted away. “It seems to me that most animals in Ireland came by boat. There seems to have been some communication with southern Europe.”

View attachment 487847

View attachment 487848

african dna:

View attachment 487850

Quarter nog. My condolences. You can at least apply for welfare guilt free though :feelsLSD: