Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My alan wake 2 review...

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
This is my first review on .is and in general. This is a promised thread to @ogercel. I'll split the reviews 3 parts and give a scoring to each part and then give an overall score to the entire game. To preface this review I heavily enjoyed the Resident evil series. I had played Resident evil 7 and Resident evil 4 Remake before playing Alan Wake 2. I was coping with horror games :shock:. Alan wake 2 isn't as action packed but did satisfy my gaming needs in other ways, so let's get into this review:

1. Story-line
I shit you not, the remedy(The studio, who created alan wake) verse has to be the most story driven verse in all of gaming existence. I would have to give alan wake 2's storyline a solid 10/10. I've never experienced a story similar to alan wake 2 from a fucking game mang. They did everything so masterfully. I unfortunately didn't play alan wake 1 and the american nightmare from 2013 but once you understand the entirety of the alan wake 1 story, alan wake 2 is really captivating and I would literally spend hours on the game trying to piece together the puzzles. I'm planning to play control(remedy studio game) and judging by the reviews it's also such a good game. The storyline is on par with the best movies you'd ever watch. The ending leaves more questions asked than questions answered but we're waiting for alan wake 3. i haven't played the DLC(came out this year) yet but I watched the total recap and I understand how it intertwines into the alan wake universe.

2. Gameplay
Tbh with you guys as I said in the beginning I recently played RE7 and RE4 remake and I'm quite accustomed to run and gun games. My favourite games were always cod, warzone, resistance retribution etc. So playing a game like alan wake 2 was a stride in a different direction, it's not a action packed as the other previous mentioned games but that doesn't mean it's bad in a sense. You don't even have to kills all to many "taken"(enemies). I was running and hiding because it is essentially a survival game. I give the gameplay a 7/10. If I weren't accustomed to run and gun games I would easily given it a 10/10.

3. Graphics and overall performance. When alan wake 2 initially released there was a lot turmoil regarding the minimum specifications to run the game which were:
Video Card: GeForce GTX 1070 / Radeon RX 5600 XT
Processor: Intel i5-7600K or AMD equivalent
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Hard Drive Space: 90GB SSD

IIRC this would've given you 30fps and if you ran a res of 1920x1080 the whole community was divided but the graphic fidelity of the game was simply immaculate. I played it on my modest pc and got around 120 fps on a 1920x1080 res. There were no stutters. The graphics were simply astounding, remedy really put it a lot of work when it came to this games(I mean they had 10 years to create the game but....who's counting). Personally when it came to specs and graphics I would give the game a 9/10. I left out a point because it's very hard for pc running cards such as the rx480, 1060, 1080, etc(The most used cards in the world, to properly run the game at a good res with good fps and good overall gaming quality). If it were up to me, I would give them a 10/10 because everything ran smooth on my end.

THe final verdict is....... The game is a easy 10/10, I simply loved the story telling and I'm soo intertwined with the remedy universe that I'll be playing all their games in December though, because I have to go studycuck :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: The only games I've ever given a 10/10 were, spyro(ps2), vampyr(I could do a review on this game as well), God of War(I don't have a playstation so I can only play the first god of war), cod 4 modern warfare and I'm probably forgetting some others but as you guys can see, I've never been fond of horror survival games but alan wake 2 is really goated in this regard. If you are going to play this game, I recommend you fully understand the story of alan wake 1 and american nightmare(DLC) and then head off to play alan wake 2.

View: https://youtu.be/XoV-OZrBhdQ?si=7R87x27ndopyXhYd

YT video for the recap

@PLA1092
@SlayerSlayer
@Uggo Mongo

This is a high effort thread niggers. Please pin if you like niggers

Alan Wake is a pretty good mane :feelsokman:

I'll have to check out 2 when I start wage slaving. :feelsohh:

Was it good? Wasnt it super woke with not Alan Wake involved, Also why is his kid totally black?

Was it good? Wasnt it super woke with not Alan Wake involved, Also why is his kid totally black?
Yeah one of the best games I've ever played, it's not alan wake's kid it's the other protagonist of the story. I won't spoil the game though, it's really interesting

Yeah one of the best games I've ever played, it's not alan wake's kid it's the other protagonist of the story. I won't spoil the game though, it's really interesting
Ok

@PLA1092
@SlayerSlayer
@Uggo Mongo

This is a high effort thread niggers. Please pin if you like niggers

napoleon-dynamite-kip.gif

Didn't play it but gz on the sticky

@BlackCel_from_ZA
Thank you Brice I’ll def get it for my ps4, I’m too poor for pc gaming.

i saw the main character is some black NIGGER foid and decided to skip the game

PC games are cheaper and steam allows regional pricing for turd worlders.
I’m too poor for a hardcore rig but any pc games I use GOG as they’re consumer friendly.