Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My advice to 18-19 year olds on here

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you can grow a beard use it to age fraud and pretend you’re 21-22 this way you can get prime 20-25 year olds instead of girls your age 22 year olds are better than 18 year girls you’re coping if you think otherwise

My beard turned from black to red to transparent and is very thin due to low testosterone.

I'm now 27 and have even less chance with foids than I did at 19

If you can grow a beard use it to age fraud :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: and pretend you’re 21-22 this way you can get prime 20-25 year olds instead of girls your age 22 year olds are better than 18 year girls :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: you’re coping if you think otherwise :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Sorry bro this is some redpill bullshit that doesnot belong here.

Sorry bro this is some redpill bullshit that doesnot belong here.
Even if an age fraudster can’t get prime 20-25 year olds there’s still other benefits to age frauding at 18-19 like being able to buy alcohol if you live in America

If you can grow a beard use it to age fraud and pretend you’re 21-22 this way you can get prime 20-25 year olds instead of girls your age 22 year olds are better than 18 year girls you’re coping if you think otherwise
I don't think that beard is attractive

I don't think that beard is attractive
Beards make men look older that’s the point a 19 year old average looking male can try his luck with 21-23 year olds if he has a beard