Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Acne doesn't go away

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
:fuk: too brootal I get big fat pimples on my lips and that looks like i have an std :feelspuke: i have pimples all over my cheeks and forehead i have some pimple thats are 3-4 years old i did everyhting but nothing happens. Are you an acnecel?

No, I am not an acnecel. But I would sell all my family to be a normie with acne.

i heard that most acne is just due to hormones and that it will leave when you grow older.
i don't really see anyone with acne who's over 30s. it's just temporary
Are you an acnecel?
not really, i have facial burn scares that make my skin saggy
Screenshot 23

Tretinoin worked for me.

Chad trait: you never had acne. :forcedsmile:

use face wash with salicylic acid, worked for me

Have you visited dermatologists for this? It sounds serious

I think i should do the needful now
Don't go overboard, try the following. Get a new unopened tube of tretinoin (very important, i've wasted months trying to figure out why it didnt work doing gay skincare routine twice a day and nothing worked it just got worse. I've ruled out everything else, and the same tube worked well a year ago, so it's likely that it lost its efficacy).
Use a gentle moisturizing cleanser first. Then wait a few minutes for it to try. Then apply the tretinoin. Then wait about 20 minutes and apply the moisturizer (I am using cerave facial moisturizer with niacimide). Every two days in the evening. If you're going outside in the sun you need to wear sunscreen otherwise the tretinoin gets destroyed. The moisturizer I'm using is availabe with built in sunscreen, so it saves me some time. That's all there is to it. Diet makes a difference, but even with a bad diet the tretinoin will still work.

Get benzoyl peroxide boyo worked like magic for some of my acne. Tretinoin works as well as the user said above but BP is what really helped clear out my severe acne.

Don't go overboard, try the following. Get a new unopened tube of tretinoin (very important, i've wasted months trying to figure out why it didnt work doing gay skincare routine twice a day and nothing worked it just got worse. I've ruled out everything else, and the same tube worked well a year ago, so it's likely that it lost its efficacy).
Use a gentle moisturizing cleanser first. Then wait a few minutes for it to try. Then apply the tretinoin. Then wait about 20 minutes and apply the moisturizer (I am using cerave facial moisturizer with niacimide). Every two days in the evening. If you're going outside in the sun you need to wear sunscreen otherwise the tretinoin gets destroyed. The moisturizer I'm using is availabe with built in sunscreen, so it saves me some time. That's all there is to it. Diet makes a difference, but even with a bad diet the tretinoin will still work.
I eat giga spicy tera curry meat and seafood 7 days a week ig thats why :feelshehe:

:fuk: too brootal I get big fat pimples on my lips and that looks like i have an std :feelspuke: i have pimples all over my cheeks and forehead i have some pimple thats are 3-4 years old i did everyhting but nothing happens. Are you an acnecel?
Use accutane :feelsjuice:

I have had acne since the 8th grade. Now I'm doing my 2nd year of varsity with little to no changes regarding my skin. I have light skin and my acne is black so I look like a leopard of some sorts but even if I was able to fix my acne I would still be a truecel so it doesn't bother me as much