Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My account got permanently suspended from Reddit for posting a meme

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Look at this
Screenshot 20200216 1524272

Suspended means I can watch but I can't comment or post anything.
This is the post I got suspended for
Screenshot 20200216 1525192

Its a completely harmless joke, even compared to other incel memes this is non violent at all, literally just a stupid joke, theres more violent stuff on the frontpage all the time, how the fuck is this enough to get me banned? I make like 10 comments more violent than that every week but this is what I get banned for.
Cuckit admins are not even hiding their hatred for us anymore, they just ban you for no reason. And I can't even make an appeal, I guess rules don't matter when it's about an incel.

Brutal. Fuck that site

It is probably because of the "Genetic cleansing". Still, a permanent ban is like a fucking joke.

Just make a new account with a VPN lol

Yep, admins are fags on that website

IxXChJp
]

Brutal. I got temp banned for posting this during the Braincels era, literal commies running the site

nothing of value lost tbh fuck that site

Lmao was that you?

I want a spear head NOW!

I'm considering a Cold Steel one tbh. Very of stabby. Just add it to a 10' pole!

Oh yeah. My condolences.

Sad shit man. :€

The moderator was triggered by the meme, and that 119 people agreed with it. Fuck reddit.

My account was permanantly banned for "violent content" because I told a fellowcel to slash his female coworkers tyres, so she had to ask him for a ride home. This was in r/braincels too so some cuck from IT reported me in my own sub

All redditors need to be put on trial for human rights violations and need to be sentenced for life

that meme is pretty funny tbh

Reddit admins are fucking cucked white knights simps. They didn't find it funny probably because they believe in the bluepill horseshit.