Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My 6"4 120kg tyronelite semi-pro rugby player brother is marrying an obese 4"10 noodlewhore.

Richard spencer

Richard spencer

Banned
-
Way to waste your genetics cunt,he has always bullied me for being tiny.hope your kid is a manlet truecel.

He's a lucky man - If he was a curry he wouldn't even get that.

"Not all women are like that!"

Pray to god they only have daughters. Asian/white mixed sons possibly have it the worst of all truecels

LMAO Noodle?? Low quality women.. Tyronelite can do better?
Tell him to ditch her and find himself a better quality women.

probably the best he can get...

boogies landwhale ex-wife cucked him with a gigatyrone

>tyronelite
Are you nig or half nig? I always thought that you were a spic or at least some dark skin oriental.

if they have a son it's over for him before he even comes out the womb

Nowadays he should consider himself lucky.

jfl at this tyrone, he couldve got a prime latina or white girl or black but he went for a fat noodlewhore midget, his kids will be the next ERs but half black instead of white:lul:

>tyronelite
Are you nig or half nig? I always thought that you were a spic or at least some dark skin oriental.
No I'm white,my brother is Light skin black but we have the same parents.

tyrones have to be somewhat lightskinned. if its a full on negro then he cannot be tyrone.
you right fam, cuz most Tyrones are African American(who are mixed with white blood to a degree), new worlders(mixed as well) or mulatto.

It is over for darkskin Africancels w/o white/arab blood
No I'm white,my brother is Light skin black but we have the same parents.
so you lightskin as well? or is your bro stepbro?

Pray to god they only have daughters. Asian/white mixed sons possibly have it the worst of all truecels
Lol, yeah. If you have boy with asian women, better to kill him at birth, because it was already over for him.

Are you sure ?
Yeah my dad's kinda slightly brownish And my mom is the most high inhib person on the planet so she wouldn't know how to cheat on my dad.
you right fam, cuz most Tyrones are African American(who are mixed with white blood to a degree), new worlders(mixed as well) or mulatto.

It is over for darkskin Africancels w/o white/arab blood

so you lightskin as well? or is your bro stepbro?
Nah full blood he just came out brown.
My mom got blacked didn't she?

Does he know Tinder?

It could be good. We all have seen some successful DNA recombination with blacks and noodlewhores.

She's a fat midget Asian.

Higher chance of being loyal, your brother probably has seen how unloyal typical stacey's or roasties are so marry a short chubby one who most men don't want and less likely she'll cheat on you

i didnt know @Tellem-T was your brother and played semi pro rugby

Noodlewhore marrying a black guy? Is this real or you are making this up?

h

tbh, seeing these extreme stories more and more now, and no pics

Yea, because noodlewhores are the most extremist kind of racist bitches on earth. I have seen some FOB noodlewhores literally think black people are demon incarnate. They avoid black people with all costs. Even some asian guys have similar problems.

Yea, because noodlewhores are the most extremist kind of racist bitches on earth. I have seen some FOB noodlewhores literally think black people are demon incarnate. They avoid black people with all costs. Even some asian guys have similar problems.

yea when i was working at publix, they always looked at me like i was about to rob them. or when i asked to help them outside they be like quick tp say "no no im ok" and leave

fuck yall

Whites that marry noodles are the settle down guys that think that noddles are more conservative while white women fuck tyrones n sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back