Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 39 year old cousin has alopecia and lost all his hair and eyebrows and is a 1/10 fat truecel now

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
In the past couple years he lost some patches of hair on his side head hair and now all his hair then last year lost an eyebrow and now he has no eyebrows or hair

He’s really fat and gained lots of weight by age 30. When he was 20 years younger he was a 5/10 normie

I never saw him have a gf before and he’s prolly not a virgin but I bet he hasn’t fucked in a long time. He lived with parents for quite some time but moved out on his own house a couple years ago.

It’s over for him. DM for pics

Becoming bald is a death sentence unless you were at least a chadlite.
Statistically over for him with the agepill too

Becoming bald is a death sentence unless you were at least a chadlite.
Statistically over for him with the agepill too
Getting a gf at his age is super hard and hard to meet singles his age except for dating apps that appeal to older people like match but he won’t get any matches or likes

My uncle divorced my MILF aunt a few years ago but got a gf on match because he’s a 6’4 chad

Brutal pretty much no one upgrades after 20,, it's a slow decline for most people

as long as theres still 60 yr old grandpas getting young filipina pussy theres still hope for locationmaxxing

Brutal pretty much no one upgrades after 20,, it's a slow decline for most people
i started lifting around 15 but didnt get into running until 20. yeah its hard to try and stay fit because i have zero motivations to do so, but im still hanging on, if by a thread. being able to mog other guys as i get into 30s and 40s because they let themselves go to pure shit due to the severe depression, but being able to outlast them makes me stay in it. as well as a few other reasons. but yeah my diet is pretty bad i need to clean my act up

as long as theres still 60 yr old grandpas getting young filipina pussy theres still hope for locationmaxxing
Even they would avoid my cousin

@MuddyBuddy dm for pics

In the past couple years he lost some patches of hair on his side head hair and now all his hair then last year lost an eyebrow and now he has no eyebrows or hair

He’s really fat and gained lots of weight by age 30. When he was 20 years younger he was a 5/10 normie

I never saw him have a gf before and he’s prolly not a virgin but I bet he hasn’t fucked in a long time. He lived with parents for quite some time but moved out on his own house a couple years ago.

The thing is, alopecia is way better for sympathy.

People ridicule the fuck out if bald men.

Alopecia, not so much

The thing is, alopecia is way better for sympathy.

People ridicule the fuck out if bald men.

Alopecia, not so much
No they might still judge him just not a woman with it

Brutal :blackpill:

Norwood reaper had no mercy on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back