Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My [30 M, ITears] gf [32 F, STDs] prefers to hang out with her roommates [20-, 20-, 23- Chads] than with me...

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
My [30 M, ITears] gf [32 F, STDs] prefers to hang out with her roommates [20-, 20-, 23- Chads] than with me. I am a good father to her son [6 chadlite]. I'm okay with her boyfriend [28 M]. We get along [Switch] but the roommates [8" BPEL] bother me [Soy]. How can I learn to respect her wishes more?

1479391226508.jpg

The sad thing is, this isn't as hyperbolic as it sounds if you check r/relationshipadvice out, as another poster awared us on yesterday.

just be confidant

Relationship in 2019 is for cucks.

there was this guy on reddit that felt sad for his wife after she cucked him :lul::lul::lul:

"how do i make it up to her" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

that mentality seems to be prevalent in normies too it seems

there was this guy on reddit that felt sad for his wife after she cucked him :lul::lul::lul:

"how do i make it up to her" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

that mentality seems to be prevalent in normies too it seems
God dammit someone end his misery :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

damn look at his face embrassing faggot

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE ALLOW HIS WIFE TO HAVE A "BOYFRIEND"
FUCKING WHY

My [30 M, ITears] gf [32 F, STDs] prefers to hang out with her roommates [20-, 20-, 23- Chads] than with me. I am a good father to her son [6 chadlite]. I'm okay with her boyfriend [28 M]. We get along [Switch] but the roommates [8" BPEL] bother me [Soy]. How can I learn to respect her wishes more?

1479391226508.jpg

The sad thing is, this isn't as hyperbolic as it sounds if you check r/relationshipadvice out, as another poster awared us on yesterday.
I'd rather be alone than live like this lol.

Strikingly accurate portrayal of relationships in 2019.

1479391226508.jpg

No wonder why you are so assertive with females

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bVrr5yC2fymU/
:feelskek:

Btw I might have a exctera fetish
@FACEandLMS

Please answer me bro what did you think about the clip I made about you?

Last edited: